Clean Face

PROMPT: Ye-jin shaved Bin's beard when he came back from his Jordan filming.

CLEAN FACE

Given that Bin just came back from Jordan, he didn't have anything scheduled for at least a week. This time off was supposed to give him the chance to rest and get his energy back for him to be ready for his future projects lined up after.

Without Bin telling Ye-jin, she already moved her schedule around to accommodate his free time. In fact, the minute he stepped foot on the plane going to Jordan, she already asked her manager to free her schedule for when he comes back. She was counting down the days and it gave her something to look forward to. It helped her make the time fly by faster.

It was their thing, being able to know what the other was feeling without having to verbalise it. In addition, Bin also always freed his time for Ye-jin's birthdays anyway hence, she did it too.

Aside from resting, Bin was really looking forward to spending his time with Ye-jin.

After months of being separated with only facetime calls and messages to get them through, Bin was finally in the same space and breathing the same air as Ye-jin. No more missed calls due to time differences and no more tears shedded over rumours.

Now, they have all the time in the world to make up for missed hugs, missed holding hands, missed cuddles, and most of all, missed kisses. No more tears, only smiles and laughter.

They were finally together and that was all that mattered.

~

Bin was in their shared bathroom. He just finished taking a shower and was about to prepare shaving his beard which he grew out for his role. He remembered Ye-jin telling him something about it, something along the lines of his beard scratching her or tickling her. He couldn't remember what exactly she said but he's just going to shave it to be on the safe side.

With Bin's face full of shaving cream, Ye-jin suddenly entered the bathroom. He was startled which made him accidentally cut himself with the razor. "Ouch!" He looked at the mirror and saw a scratch. He quickly washed it with water, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Omo, Tae-pyung! Mianhae! I didn't mean to scare you! Here let me help you," Ye-jin hurriedly walked toward the sink and got a washcloth to wipe off the blood from Bin's face.

Bin, in the mood to be babied, just let Ye-jin take care of him. "Kiss it to make it better, Eon-jin-ah," he pouted at his girlfriend. Ye-jin giggled. 'Oh how he missed seeing that lovely eye smile in person,' he thought while looking at her lovingly.

"You're such a baby," Ye-jin laughed. Bin pulled her into his embrace and she put her hands around his neck. She kissed his forehead, his nose, his cheek, and finally she kissed his lips. "But you're my baby."

Bin decided to make a mess and smeared some of the shaving cream that was left on his face to Ye-jin's face as well. "YAAAAA! You really are a big baby, Tae-pyung," she glared at him, hitting him with the washcloth that she was holding earlier.

Laughing at Ye-jin's annoyed face, Bin brought her into his embrace once again. "But you said I'm your baby."

Ye-jin sighed and held onto Bin tighter. Out of nowhere, it suddenly hit her. He was really here, hugging her. He wasn't away working. He was here with her. "I missed you, Kim Tae-pyung."

Bin breathed in Ye-jin's floral scent and stroked her hair. "I missed you, too, Son Eon-jin."

They pulled apart from each other after a few minutes. "Let me help you shave your beard," Ye-jin told Bin. She grabbed the razor from the countertop beside the sink. "I missed seeing your handsome face. CLEAN."

"Do you know how to do it," Bin asked her, trying not to show his apprehension. "This will be my first time. I know you'll guide me anyway. Don't worry, I'll be careful. Wouldn't want to ruin your handsome face or else I would have nothing to look at anymore," Ye-jin teased him.

Bin was actually nervous because he didn't know if Ye-jin knew how to do it but he still let her do it. He loved her that much, no doubt. He trusted her. If she messed it up, he could just tease her about it, maybe ask a few favours as well.

Bin put his arms around Ye-jin's waist as she started shaving his beard.

Ye-jin slowly turned his face while gradually sliding the razor, removing the shaving cream along with it. She was really concentrated, with a little knot in between her eyebrows. She was just faking her confidence honestly because she really wanted to do something for Bin even as small as this.

"Ta-da! I'm done! No scratch, you're still my handsome boyfriend," Ye-jin looked at Bin's face, wiping the remaining shaving cream. She kissed him.

Bin let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God I was unscathed." Ye-jin glared at him in return, hitting him in the arm as her retaliation. "I'm kidding, love! Thank you!"

"Let's go! I want to lie down already," Ye-jin said.

"Go ahead. I'll follow you. I'll just clean this up and join you in bed. Oh, don't forget to wipe your face, I smeared some shaving cream on it earlier," with one last kiss, Bin continued on with his night routine and left Ye-jin to do hers as well.

~

Bin turned off the lights from the bathroom and walked toward their bed.

Ye-jin was already curled up on her side and Mina was already sleeping in her dog bed as well. His two favourite girls.

Bin went to his side of the bed and gently laid down, trying his best not to wake up Ye-jin. He wanted her to have a full rest just like what he intended to have for himself as well.

Just like any other night, Ye-jin always gravitated toward Bin's presence. His warmth and the steady beat of his heart really pulls her into a deep sleep. She put her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders in return.

They were comfortable. The fact that they couldn't do these while Bin was away made him cherish these quiet nights with her in his arms all the more.

"Good night, Eon-jin. I love you," Bin whispered, letting his words be carried away by the beautiful starry night.

Bin knew that when he wakes up tomorrow, it was going to be a great day because he will spend it with the love of his life by his side. Any time spent with her was guaranteed to be a well-spent day.