Comic Book Signing

You're invited to Robin's comic book signing! 🙊 And you just might witness 👀 a little bit something more than Robin signing tons of comic books from fangirls. Happy reading! 💕

Comic Book Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Real-Life Drama Rating: 💯

PROMPT: Cha Mi-jo attended Gu Robin's comic book signing.

COMIC BOOK SIGNING

That day was the day of Gu Robin's most awaited comeback comic book series. It's been years since he last published one. Fans and other avid supporters were for this moment.

It's been a long time coming, because Robin wasn't done with the industry just yet. He took a break, yes. But now he's back better than ever.

A break? A breakup to be more accurate. A breakup from a certain beautiful dermatologist who still haunted Robin's dreams.

Cha Mi-jo was there in the event actually, but Robin didn't know that yet

Cha Mi-jo was there in the event actually, but Robin didn't know that yet. Why did she come? Because she knew that they weren't done. She made a mistake of running away from their problems, that it ruined their relationship. She hoped she wasn't too late, or that she didn't get the wrong signal.

Mi-jo knew their relationship, at least some parts of it, were what inspired Robin's new comic book. She knew deep in her heart the moment she flipped open to the first page, and saw a dedication.

"To CMJ, thank you."

Simple, but full of underlying, hidden, and unresolved meaning

Will this be their closure for good? Or will it be their relationship's continuation.

~

"I'm so proud of you, Robin." Mi-jo muttered to herself, as she looked around the event's place.

Mi-jo went to the end of the queue to line up for Robin's comic book signing. Posters, both big and small, adorned the walls of the conference room. Piles on top of piles of comic books were displayed around, as well.