PROLOGUE

A young boy of age 17 was riding the bike piercing the air around him at a very high speed, maybe he was being chased.

He looked behind stretching his arm holding the gun and start firing with the silencer on. The bike behind him fell terribly. Then the car behind him also stopped as he fired on the tire and also the driver who was dead at that very moment.

The young boy's lips curved into a creepy smirk under the helmet. He accelerated the speed to another gear and speed up the bike more...

.

.

.

The bike was standing at the side of the bridge with a helmet hanging on the handle...

The sky was red and orange as the sun was rising, and the young blood was standing at the edge of the bridge. He has no smile on his face, he stretched his fingers it was paining as there was little blood coming out behind his ears...

The river underneath the bridge was shimmering getting the rays of the sun.

He looked down at the water and licked his lips, he hadn't had a drop of water for 12 hours. His face was bruised... But there was no sign of pain on his face not even in his eyes. Only madness and thirst can be seen.

He lifts one leg and going to move forward in the air, he tsk and was about to jump...

But he fall back on the road with a thud that was not rushed as it was so early... He was pulled back with a force by someone.

He groaned a little and felt a light pat on his cheek...

" hey.. Nong.. Are you ok..?!" The other young boy of age 21 years old asked with a worried tone, the man was wearing a college uniform, a university student.

He was crossing the bridge to go to his university with his bicycle. When he saw the young boy on the edge of the bridge he thought that young was committing suicide. He thought wrong, the boy was just crazy that he would never know...

The young man looked at the older boy who was indeed looking flawless, but he didn't give any attention to the bright face and swatted his hand away.

" what the fuck...!! Why did you pull me.." The young boy screams in a scary voice to the other whose face became saddened.

But he helped the young boy to stand who didn't seem to need the older's support. He looked at the younger and hold his shoulder.

" Nong.. Why were taking your life... No suffering can cost your precious life.. " at the saying the younger looked so confused but it hit his brain that the older thought he was doing suicide.

He thought for some time,

" so what..?! It's my life... " 17 year old said in an annoyed manner

The older immediately hugged the boy. The younger stiffed he can smell the rosy scent from the collar of the other... His heart did something undefined to him and his brain...

" it's okay.. Nong.. You are so young.. And I know life is so difficult and struggle is a must... You can't lose.. Ok. Life is beautiful, think about the other... " the older said.

" and if you have something you can share it with me. I will be always with you whenever you need me. We can talk.." The younger felt so lost in the words and the voice was so soft... And the face, average yet so pure...

So pure...!!

The moment was disturbed as the older's small keypad phone started ringing. The older boy looked at the small screen, he was getting late as today it was his final project presentation...

He put the phone in his pocket and look at the young boy and ruffled his hair saying " promise me... You will never do this suicide type of thing.. Ok.. "

The younger nodded looking at the stranger's smiling face...

The older don't know he just kissed the younger's cheek and went away waving goodbye to the younger riding his bicycle...

The young boy was stiffed feeling something new and different... Unusual impressions or storms start swirling inside the chest area near something which was thumping. Running in his every bit of blood...

His emotionless eyes, but with the rage of something unknown seeding in the core of beating muscle which thumps blood help to purify it...

The young boy stood in a running position, took a deep breath...

1.......

2...........

3..............

He ran, his feet touched the rail of the bridge...

His maniac laugh echoed as he jumped into the water, the water splashed echoing the splashing sound with the laughter of the young boy...

|vote|
|comment|
|follow|

Tadam...!!!

Tips for the author, if any..!!