CHAP-6

Gulf was sitting on his bed head hung low, eyes on the floor... The letter and the rose were still in his right hand... He doesn't dare to even read the letter... He just helped him cause he is a teacher... That boy Mew is a student... And that boy... He... The love confession... And the scary part is he knows what Gulf does inside the room...

Angel...

That's what Mew called him...

I am not an angel... Just a human... A Dirty one...

Gulf thought... He put the letter and rose on the bed... Wanted to refresh his mind he changed his clothes and left his dormitory...

After 3-4 hours he came back, and now he is feeling good after spending some time with little munchkins... He had his dinner so he just changed into a comfortable pair of night clothes.

He lay on his bed, his eyes caught the letter... Not thinking so much he open the letter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey...

I saw you sitting on your balcony surrounded by Roses...

You always smelled like roses. Do you like roses that much...

I started to love the scent of roses but only on your body...

And Gulf I hope you are single cause you are mine...

If not then break up or I will....!!!

Your S~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf blinked his eyes, can't believe he knows who wrote it to him, his heart was pacing at its peak...

This is not good, a teacher and a student...!!

This is wrong... Maybe I should talk to him... He is a young boy... He needs guidance...

Thinking like that, still holding the letter... He slept...

~ But On the other side

the boy who was looking through the hidden cameras at him... Mew's heart is filled with unknown desire by seeing Gulf sleeping holding his letter close to his chest...

I will never let you go, angel... I can't help being what I am... But-

" keep drowning to you till this bastard heart of mine will become sane... Just need your touch angel... Everyone called me Satan and I know I am..."