CHAP-14

" Tee are you sure, you want your stepson to be the next leader and handle all your businesses

" Tee are you sure, you want your stepson to be the next leader and handle all your businesses... " Current Mafia boss's right hand and also the close friend can say Mark's uncle Terry  asked

They are in a meeting, in the chamber where some of the gangsters and businessmen were present. After hearing the conversation, one of the ladies there, her ears perked up, she already told his son to join the student's fraternity and became a trusted man, get involved with missions as many as he gets...

" You know how cruel he is more than me... " Tee said to him and then his voice loudly boomed asking very intimidating tone "All of the present members do have any problems working under my son Satan from the coming next year "

" he is so young, you should at least wait for him to get 25, " one of the business typhoons said, he is not old just 30 and new... At his suggestion everyone's eyes fall on this man with horror. There's never suggested to the boss until he asked for it.

The sound of shoes clicking echoed through the chamber, A maniac low laugh can be felt by the businessman near his ear, sweat formed as his neck was clutched from behind tightly sending an immense amount of pain

" Father, tell him n... How capable I am of breaking his neck, and without choking too much he can have easy death... " The heir Suppasit said dramatically but the eyes were so cold and everyone knows it was dangerous,

They can put their views but they knew beforehand that today Satan himself will be present and most of the people have seen his cruelty from the age Suppasit turned 16. 

Mew just got a little late for the meeting and when he entered heard this nonsense...

Tee sighed, this is not what he wanted " Mew let him be he is new... "

" no-no... Father if I leave him now then others will also be able to raise the question upon me... " Mew's voice was low and him being short-tempered is now, ahh this short-tempered mind of his son Tee doesn't like it at all...

The father and the son tsk at the same time before all of them heard a loud painful scream, Mew has a ring that has a sharp blade, he just double taps with little force on the above side, and the blade will appear in the inner side...

And that's what happened, the businessman's neck was pierced blood was gushing out, Tee just knew that he is not going to die...

Mew was so happy today cause of the kiss but this man just ruined his mood he closed his eyes piercing the injury more but his action stopped when the previous scene of his most precious replayed in his mind...

" you are lucky, he saved you...!! " Mew whispered to the man who was whimpering in pain

He moved towards his seat leaving the bleeding man, " let's start the meeting..." He announced with a smirk thinking of the kiss.

Just wanna eat you whole.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gulf was immersed in cooking for his dinner with the slightly soft music playing in the background, he was singing along with his not-so-good voice. Is it...??!

After 15 mins, he had his dinner, all the time he was thinking of only one person, that was the person who kissed him today, he don't know why he can still feel the sensation of the soft lips of later on his... Making his mind fizzy...

A very small smile played on his lips, it was so much for him, this new feeling, he does not deny it but yes he is afraid because no one has ever made him feel like that... He had heard his friend's love talk and seen it in drama but in his life it was different...

And the words, the younger said not to forgive made him smile softly cause the boy accepts his fault... He just wishes that next time the kiss will be of mutual understanding even with the flow of the moment.

No..no. No... How can I think of next time... He is younger than me and worse he is my student.

This war was happening in his mind till sleep engulf him...

His phone dinged, and the message "  The petition which you had filed in the court to increase the punishment has been quashed. " showed on his phone notification...

Tomorrow...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" aahh... Sir... " words rolled out sensually from the Young boy's mouth, he was panting... Sweat forming on his temple...

But he is not near his climax...

Moving his hips back and forth, imagining his wildest dream to be inside the man he fancies... His shirt was disheveled and his pant with boxers was down to the knees.

" Sir, how you gonna take my dick in your warm little hole... Aahh... Hmmuhgh... " Mew groaned huskily thrusting his massive 11-inches inside the sex doll's butt hole.

The doll was bent down on his four, Mew was crazily thrusting inside the silicone-rubbered lubed hole, holding the doll's waist.

The sex doll was gifted by his friends on his 19th birthday, His friends knew about the sketch he draws so they stole one and ordered a custom-made sex doll with the face of a person, Mew always sketches.

He never used the doll but he accepted it as the doll's face is so dear to him...

But after today's kiss, he needed to satisfy himself until he got his cute teacher.  A young spoiled boy who has his needs, how much he can use his hands so his kinks dig in, the doll was sculpted with Gulf's face not truly but like it was perfectly carbon copy of his face but a little similar.

Though it was a little similar, so it irked him so he is fucking the doll in the doggy style, not wanting to see the doll's face cause his heart desires the Angel, the real one with a pleasurable expression...

He speeds up his pace, chasing his orgasm... He groaned heavily

" Ahhh...  My angel... Just give me a chance.. I'll fuck you so good...!! " saying to himself dirty making himself feel pleased closing to his end...

" hmm... Fuck.. You smell so good..!! " he loves his teacher's rosy scent, it always toxicants to his mind, feeling ease saying whatever made him close to his orgasm. He spilled all his juice inside the doll's channel...

He took out his dick, even though it's shrunken now it's still big...

[Author is like:-  lucky doll, And lucky future Kanawut's ass.]

He gets inside the washroom and took a long bath and cleaned the doll, left the doll in the bathroom though. silly doll...!!

He is waiting for tomorrow to see his beloved and also sexy teacher... Only he can call him sexy...

|vote|
|comment|
|follow|

What's your favorite series...??