CHAP-11

Double update

Double update...!!! 🍧

What is your favorite scene or part till now??? Do comments dear...

______________________________________

Again in class, Mew was staring at Gulf, he ignored him like a pro for 4 consecutive days but still, Gulf felt annoyed cause some of the students commented on their relationship... If there is no relationship between them then why the hell all are talking about him... Mainly the students...

Yeah, the sexist comments on him are stopped but still, some talked between them...

" Sir, I have a question..." A girl raised her hand

He nodded

" hmm... Why Phi' Mew seats with us, it's not his class... "

Mew also got curious about what will Gulf answer her...

" Who is Mew, I don't know anyone with this name you called if any Mew is present here please don't sit in the class from now on... I don't want any disturbance in class... " Gulf said clearly with a soft voice a little irritated ...

" no sir, we are not disturbed by him, he is so handsome.. " a girl said the last part she said lowly but Gulf heard it...

He was sulking now. Why..?! he doesn't know... Mew is handsome or the girl called him handsome... What's the reason...!!

He glared at Mew, but it was cute for some of the students to watch their communication without words...

Some are really jealous...!!

Mew gave a sinister smile and winked at him... Gulf's eyes widen, thank God the bell rang indicating that the class is over...

Gulf hurriedly left, and some students chuckled... Asnee and Mew also chuckled as Asnee wiggled her brow playfully towards his older brother...

At the food court, Mew joined Gulf... Both didn't talk they ate in silence... Fern also wanted to join Gulf but when he saw Mew, Mew gave him a stern gaze that everyone feared.  No one has the authority to go against him...

Gulf was oblivious of the Fact till now... One month of being a teacher is going to complete... He still doesn't know why everyone fears Mew... He didn't give any thought to this... As he has his own problems or someone who never left any chance to be with him...

Mew's phone rang, it was his father he picked up, Gulf was also looking at him now...

" Father, now really...!! " Mew cut the call, and glance at Gulf who was already looking at him with a questioning gaze...

" My father, some work to do..  So I have to go... " Mew spoke knowing the look of Gulf kitten giving him...

He stood up and leaned toward Gulf and kissed the top of Kana's head then patted saying " take care angel... "