CHAP - 37

Hey dear readers, author here apologizing for not updating on the previous Friday. She is just lost and suffering emotionally that's why.. But today with courage she wrote and update...

She hopes, you all are liking it... Please vote and comment...

 Please vote and comment

"yucckkk... " the two tied men vomited looking at the horrific scene at the front.

The other 6 men were standing with their injured trembling bodies looking at the same horrific sight.

One of the men fell on his knee, he can't take this torture more, so he clasped his red bloody hands in front of their tormentor

" please kill me... " the man begged with his voice trembling, his wish to live more is died already but the mafia king wanted him to live in fear of death, but don't want to give them a death that easily.

But man's soul was already at his throat or to say every present being is like that except the tormentor itself. 

15 dead bodies with extreme torture, blood spattered everywhere, eyeballs were out, Pieces of hands, pieces of feet, and pieces of fingers were lying here and there. It felt like they are tormenting for their karma in hell. But consciousness is enough for them to know that they are still alive on earth.

" Ahh..." Suppasit let out sarcastically " begging is what I hate the most and if the beggars are you all stupid criminals then... " he said playing with the sharp knife, with which he had recently taken out the eyes of one of the dead bodies who died with fear...

Then he looked at Niran with a devilish smirk " punishment should more delightful and tasteful..."

Bright was enjoying the scene, his hands were itching to get blood on them. But he can't do anything cause Mew wants to punish every man who touched Gulf's mom which made his lover's life hell and traumatic.

Bright's eyes shine when Mew eyed him to hold the begging man. He immediately rushed, rubbing his palm...

He held his jaw tightly and forced him to open his mouth. The man's tongue stuck out from his throat...

Mew looked at the toolbox which has numerous harmful tools. He chooses a normal stapler...

The man wanted to scream but because of his position, he can't. His scream was silent but his eyes were crying as Mew stapled his tongue then he cut his tongue out with a knife...

He held the shredded tongue and attached it to the bleeding tongue, he start stapling it to the bloody tongue in his mouth. The men were trembling through pain one of the men just peed with fear.

Bright grinned at the thought of the upcoming killing of the other ones.

" Ray... " Mew shouted the name of his men, who came in with his nothing new-like face...