CHAP-27

" phi' Angel... Can I come with you to the city... " the little village boy said to his teacher.

It's morning, the 10-year-old boy who told his mae to get him ready so he go with his teacher. Such a naughty and talkative child...

Angel just looked at him with his sleepy eyes as he just woke up 15 minutes ago...

" Nong' Siam " he teasingly yelled at the boy " no, you are coming with me... " he declined

Siam pouted which made Angel smile as he start making breakfast for himself and also for the little boy... Siam got close to him and pulled his teacher's t-shirt

" Phi' Angel... I'll give you my roses from my garden and also sunflower and many more flowers... " The little guy said making a deal with his teacher who chuckled at his cuteness, Siam knows how much his teacher loves flowers...

" Is that so...!! Then deal done " Angel pinched his puffy cheeks as he joined his teacher in making breakfast happily.

Angel is working as a teacher in the village for 13 months, giving free education to the little ones. The students are really fond of them. In his free time, he plays with his little students. The childhood he never had he is living it in here... Close to nature and children made him filled with positivity.

He just waiting for his uncle to call him back but he is also a little afraid to face someone who is so close to his heart. Here he is living with a fake name Angel. But this name is given by that someone though...

Both teacher and his students left for the city as early as possible cause it will take 3 hours to reach the nearby city.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Angel and Siam are buying stuff for another student as Angel has already bought his essential daily basis for his home.

Angel held Siam's hand and didn't leave even for a second. Angel was busy looking for stuff whereas Siam was looking around with his little cute eyes. His eyes caught something suspicious so he pulled his teacher's hand forcefully...

Angel looked down at him saying " what happen...!? "

" Phi' Angel... " Siam said lowly and hint him to kneel down more to his height, Angel compiled made an expression of 'say it '

" I think that guy there was taking your picture on his phone... " this made Angel's heart beat faster as he looked at the person Siam was pointing to.

The guy immediately departed in a hurry like he don't want to get caught as another man from far followed that guy...

Angel hurriedly took the stuff and paid the bill. With that, they left for the village... Angel was so silent all the time... He is all worried for his uncle now why he didn't get any call for 6 months... That guy... It made his heart sink into thoughts of sorrow...