CHAP-35

Thanks, dear readers, some of you commented your views...

The author just wants to say there is nothing like perfect in life. Life is not a fairy tale. Even fairy tales have bad characters.

Healthy relationship ...??  It depends on the person... Someway Gulf suffered so much, that satan Mew came into his life, and his life changed the day he entered his life...!!!

It's not toxic between them but some incidents are not acceptable to the characters here. But the author wrote these characters like that. No one in life is always good, it depends mostly on what they choose... !!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

" aahh... Look... You dog... !! " Gulf snickered at Mew showing his neck, and chin. There were dark red bite marks. Ohh Love bites...

Mew back hugged the standing Gulf Kissed the bite marks then smile sheepishly saying " Angel, it's not the only part I marked. Take you off your clothes we can then see it clearly... " on which Gulf slapped his head, sulking.

" Here I am getting ready for your special surprise and you stupid man talking shameless shit.. "

" Angel, you had become so bold in that 1 year I think... " Mew said but Gulf elbowed him and then went out. Gulf did their best to cover up his bite marks.

Mew followed him like a puppy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gulf's legs were shivering as he entered Mew's mansion, the good and unexpected memories are still fresh in his mind...

" Is Noi-Na here... ??! " Gulf asked with a trembling voice as Mew held his hand taking steps inside. He made Gulf Comfortably sit on the couch in the big Drawing room.

" how's your father..?! " Gulf asked again with a shaky voice. Mew didn't answer this time also but it felt odd Gulf asking about his father.

" Relax yourself ..." Mew shortly uttered tapping on Gulf's hand...

After 10 minutes, a maid came with a little girl in her arms who shouted watching Mew " dat...~ dat... ~"

Mew smiled a little and turned to his daughter who instantly went down to the floor, she runs but when her eyes fell on the sitting man, her smile widen as she ran fastly toward Gulf forgetting Mew...