CHAP-9

Straight one week, Gulf's phone dinged with multiple messages from none other than Suppasit

Straight one week, Gulf's phone dinged with multiple messages from none other than Suppasit. He ignored it and even sometimes leave it on seen.

But the relief he had from Mew is that Mew didn't approach him in college and why is that, this reason Gulf got to know from one of the calls he got from Mew... First, he doesn't pick up but the calls were continuous after 28 missed calls he picked up the 29th one...

He didn't speak though but later did his saying...

" don't you dare to cut the call sir, and for one week I am out of the city so take care... My eyes are always on you... Baby angel... "

Gulf has no idea of the human as well as digital eyes were on him... But in one week. The whole class was a little distant from him but in the extra class that he gave to help students...

There Naowarat didn't leave any chance to flirt with him... He ignored it but Naowarat was consistent with his actions even though Gulf told him no every time...

And today Gulf is feeling really different some bad vibes... Maybe his health is not good...

After, giving an extra class to the students he left in a hurry he don't want to get annoyed by Naowarat again...

Naowarat was so pissed at the continuous rejection. He surely has been crazy after hearing the gossip that how the college's most dangerous man declared Gulf as him... Now the hot topic is always the Cute professor... His name is nowhere to be heard now...

As Gulf was in the washroom, after freshening up he was about to go out he saw Naowarat standing there locking the door...

" Sir, I like you...  Accept me... " He said to Gulf in a monotone,

" I told you it's wrong and I am not gay... " Gulf was irritated by Naowarat's behavior...

Gulf slightly pushed him away from the door to go out but Naowarat pushed him to the wall, and tightly hold his hands...

Gulf tried to push him but, the other one seemed more in rage...

" haa... Pushing me cause Satan called you his... " Naowarat stared at him and tries to kiss him but Gulf pushed him and ran but Naowarat held his leg pulling it.. Gulf fell on the floor...

Tears were threatening to pour out but he knows he has to be strong he can't be weak...

" you always say, you are not gay... But then how that Mew... Haaan ohh is it cause he has money...... " Naowarat growled he don't know if it is anger or jealousy... He just wants to have Gulf for once...

" what the hell are you saying...?! Let's talk outside... I think you need counseling, ... " Gulf also retorted back

Naowarat grabbed his chin tightly making Gulf wince in pain

Naowarat laughed " ohh I get it you like to take dick in your ass... I can also be a top for you only don't worry... " it slithers Gulf badly...

The action was disturbed by the knock on the washroom door, Naowarat immediately got up and left unlocking the door.