CHAP- 18

Gulf was so happy means, he got to know about Mew's family, not the mafia part

Gulf was so happy means, he got to know about Mew's family, not the mafia part. He felt like steps can be this good...??! But the age difference and also some situations made them like that... But one thing also he knew everyone fears Mew, he doesn't know why...??!

He liked Mew's older brother, the brotherly feeling he got from him was so good for him. A soft caring person. Who doesn't let anyone tease him more...

Now Gulf, Mew, Decha, Asnee, Mark, Bright, and Champ together playing hide and seek. It was Asnee's idea to enjoy with her Phi's.

Asnee is the one who is seeking the others who were hiding in two rooms that is the boundary of the game. Only two rooms for hiding Asnee's and Mew's rooms.

Champ and Decha were hiding in Asnee's room whereas the remaining other four were hiding in Mew's room.

Bright and Mark were under the bed. Gulf was hiding inside the Mew's big closet. And this Mew was prowling in front of his wardrobe.

They heard a tuk sound, Gulf knew Mew was strolling outside the closet. He opened and said timidly " Nong, come inside... Fast... "

Mew immediately reciprocated his teacher's command.

Now both were looking at each other, so close there was so much space beside but this Mew don't want to be afar... The distance...

Gulf put his palm on Mew's buffed chest. His heartbeat increased. The chest... Ohh... So hard and his hands wanted to squeeze it... He can feel that
Mew's heart was also pumping with the same rhythm as his.

Mew leaned in to kiss, but Gulf put his finger on his soft lips.

" Nong... Not now...!! Someone will see us... " Gulf exclaimed, the sentence made Mew smile, he is staring at the beauty...

" if no one can see us then will you kiss me or let me kiss you, sir.." Mew asked seriously taking Gulf's finger between his lips, and slowly sucking it.

Gulf immediately pulled out his finger from Mew's mouth, glaring at Satan with red cheeks.

" you... You are bad and... And... Shameless too... " Gulf stuttered

But... Mew can't take his cuteness so much he just pinched his cheek.

" ah hmm... " Gulf uttered swatting the younger's hand and rubbing his cheek, reddened cheek with a pout...

In between, the closet's slide door seemed to get opened by the Seeker Asnee...

Mew pulled Gulf promptly to the other side where Mew landed down and Gulf landed between his legs behind the stroll of clothes. Mew held Gulf's waist tightly and pulled him, there was no space, Gulf's back was touching his chest and their bottoms were also close... So close.