CHAP- 2

Today, Gulf's lecture was at noon, so he got the time to shift to the teacher's dormitory. As he has not had so many things, and the dorm was so sophisticated screaming luxury, a big bedroom with an attached bathroom, a kitchen, and a drawing-room. The lock was also digitally designed with a thumbprint scanner and also with a number code for emergency if the print scan doesn't work or he just wants to use a code... Depends...

The facility provided to them is not less, it's more than he could imagine. He had heard how luxurious their facilities are...!! .  The kitchen was filled with fresh veggies and fruits... With every essential material...

He settled his things and most important he filled the balcony with roses... He loves roses, especially pink ones...!!

He made noodles for himself and ate them thinking with a happy face...

I will meet you soon baby, don't be angry ok and I will buy a doll you always wanted from my salary....

.

.

.

.

.

.

The whole class was silent waiting for the new cute professor...

19-year-old girl, Asnee Jongcheveevat was holding her phone, live on her Instagram private account with a mischievous smirk plastered on her face, for super seniors who were in the fraternity building specially designed for them or by them, watching the live maybe or maybe not...

She wished it to be watched by...

Just as Gulf was about to enter the class, he was pushed by someone. As the unknown, someone entered the class. All the bucket full of water poured over him, and that was chilled water...

Gulf's eyes were horrified in worry for that someone whose college uniform was fully drained in water or to say he was fully soaked in water from head to toe, all the students huffed in annoyance looking at the playboy of the college, for what sake he saved the professor... Ansee's party pooper...

Gulf immediately holds the hands of the Playboy " Nong are you fine... Ohh you will catch a cold... " Gulf was so worried his eyes were screaming with worry... The playboy, Naowarat internally felt contended for what he did...!!

Gulf looks at the whole class with disappointment... He took the boy with him to the staff room... The boy silently followed Gulf feeling the soft palms against his wrist...

He had heard a rumor about a cute teacher yesterday and today when he saw the Gulf talking with the sports teacher in the hallways, he couldn't take off his eyes, he was famous for his looks in the whole university, he felt jealous how can his place be taken by some aged professor but looking at Gulf he knew, It's not the beauty. It's the innocence dripping face...

On the other hand, Gulf felt so sorry for the boy, if the boy wouldn't be there he would be embarrassed by his students. How can they pull pranks like this he never knew...?!

They reached as there were no teachers, as they were in their respective classes giving lessons  "Nong.. " Gulf took out the shirt and pant from his locker that he always had extra, he put it today and it got in use.

" here.. Use the staff bathroom..."  He gave the clothes as Naowarat was dumbfounded as there are no teachers who ever care for him ever because he is famous for sleeping around with everyone mostly... But still, he nodded and left to change...

.

.

.

Meanwhile...

Ansee thought her plan won't work now as it got failed but no. It worked but not how she thought but it worked. His brother aka super senior was standing in the class...

The whole university feared him, nobody wants to cross his path even though they are not allowed to call him by his nickname or his name..

Satan himself was standing in the classroom.  He really doesn't talk much, cause it didn't favor him nor does he wants... Everyone calls him Satan, he is not like a satan as he himself is a satan.

That's what everyone says...!!

When satan was in the fraternity building with his friend group and other members to discuss adding another member to the fraternity.

But his friend Champ was busy watching live on Ansee's request just as then a soft worried laced voice echoed through the phone. " Nong are you fine... Ohh you will catch a cold... " It caught the attention of Satan, who snatched the phone right away watching the figure, he rushed out of the building, running to his sister's classroom...

" whose prank idea was that...!!? " the dangerous voice boomed in the silenced classroom as his group of friends followed him Champ, Thorn, and Bright standing there with an irked expression...

The whole class shivered, isn't it how they had pranked before that never concerned the Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat ever... But why now...?! 

Even the smirking sister felt a little scared now...

" who...?? " Suppasit growled but no one answered, Mew felt like he will kill someone right now for a prank or bullying someone... Someone!!

Is it for Naowarat....?! That angered satan that he came by himself Some present students thought but that's impossible Mew never gets himself involved in any this kind of thing and Naowarat there's no connection between them...

Isn't it..???!

For the cute professor maybe but that thing didn't cross anyone's mind...

" Phi' sorry... " Ansee never said sorry to anyone, now she has to say that cause she can see the burning orifices of his big brother, hearing her sister's voice he clenched his fist in anger, he slammed his fist on the teacher's desk and left the class...

Shocked, feared, scared, frightened, intimidated... That's what every present individual felt in the classroom...

.

.

.

Currently, Mew was standing outside the teacher's staff room at a safe distance from the two figures. Where he could clearly see Gulf was worried and the other student was smiling like an idiot as his height was smaller than Gulf, but Gulf's clothes were tight for him cause Gulf is very lean...

" thank you, sir..." Naowarat said

" nong, I should thank you if you wer- " before Gulf would say more Naowarat cut him saying

" you are our new professor, it's my pleasure.. "

" still thanks, which class...??!" Gulf asked

" 2nd year... My name is Naowarat... Ok, so I should take my leave, and thanks for your clothes..." He said before leaving the teacher alone who nodded...

Gulf sighed, getting deep into his thoughts, how was he gonna teach them, they are really spoiled arrogant students who don't have respect for teachers. He pouted...

The boy that was staring at him without blinking, his every action how nicely he talked to the playboy, the worried laced face then lips forming a pinkish pout. Aahhh...!

Still, you look the same, the same voice... Why are you so pure...!!!

|vote|
|comment|
|follow|