CHAP-19

Mew was staring at the Angel, his Angel who was looking so peaceful in his arms

Mew was staring at the Angel, his Angel who was looking so peaceful in his arms. For 30 minutes he was just admiring the beauty and innocence of the sleeping figure.

" Gulf, Let's get married," he said to the sleeping Gulf, who didn't hear Mew's desire,

Mew traced his fingers on Gulf's face and again said "I want to cage you.. Angel... just be mine...!!" saying that he quickly peck on Kana's red lips.

Gulf stirred, he rubbed his closed eyes with his fist to wake up. When he opened his eyes he saw himself in Mew's arms who was gawking at him with his dark deep eyes. He instantly tried to move away but sensing his action Mew holds him tightly by his waist.

"Why...? sir, why, you always try to run away from me... haann.. did you forget how you were moaning yesterday night in the closet sitting on my l-.." before Mew can say lap, grinding seductively but our precious Angel Kana shush him by putting his palm over Mew's mouth.

Mew pouted as his lips touched Gulf's palm. Gulf immediately swatted his hand away glaring at his naughty student who was smiling at him sheepishly.

" aww, kitty... I want to squeeze you so much...aahh... you are so soft... " Mew commented at the sulky puffy Kana Kitty, who turned more red listening to Mew.

" you are so shameless Nong Mew " Gulf retorted but Mew hold his hand now looking all serious with his dark deep orbs with no emotions showing.

" Now we are lovers, you are not going to deny it, ok Angel... " Mew stated in a deep husky voice and patted Gulf's cheeks, Gulf can't help but try to read Mew.

"but-"

"no, buts if you are again going to repeat illogical stuff like I am not gay and all ok.."

"It's not that... it's just what if the university gets to know about this? You are my student..." Gulf explained his concern

Mew cupped his face and spoke " you don't have to worry Angel, I am here always. "

This statement is not just any normal conversation, for both, it held very deep meaning. Mew will never leave Gulf whatever he has to pay for it.

And for Gulf, there was no one beside him ever but now he is feeling that there is Mew for him, he will be by his side no matter what.

Gulf nodded as Mew embraces him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.