CHAP-16

Hey lovelies, Author is so sorry that she can only upload only one chapter today...

She was so much stressed because of the project and she had her interview today so she was preparing for that. That's the reason she didn't write anything...

As she was not going to update today but half a chapter was written and she doesn't want to turn down her promise so just wrote and published

She hopes you all will understand her situation. Love you all enjoy dears... 😘😐

----------------------------------------------------------

It's Sunday morning, and for 2 days Gulf avoided Eye contact with Mew, whenever Mew will appear and talked to him

It's Sunday morning, and for 2 days Gulf avoided Eye contact with Mew, whenever Mew will appear and talked to him... Even though they had lunch together for continuous days and Gulf's eyelashes were always down, he was so shy about what happened in the fraternity building.

And Mew his blank stares were always on Gulf, he always tries to suppress the shine of his eyes that glows seeing Gulf ... He can't show this side to others... It's personal and private for only the Gulf...

Gulf was just done with taking a shower, he was wearing a loose casual t-shirt and jogger. Now he was drying his hair with the towel. Soon he heard his dorm doorbell ring.

His brows frowned, who can he hear at 10 in the morning at his door, Fern can't because he will go to meet his family and Mild can't because he would always inform him before..?

With rubbing a towel on his wet hair with one hand he opened the door, and his eyes went wide in shock.

" Morning Angel .. " Mew greeted him fondly staring at the just showered beauty, Gulf was looking so beautiful and cute in the morning... And Mew wants his every morning will be like this, seeing Gulf's face would be the first thing in the morning in the coming future...

"What are you doing here...??" It just came out of Gulf's mouth with a shocked voice.

Mew chuckled lightly and stepped inside, getting comfortable with sitting on Gulf's bed...

Aaaahhh... His room also smells like him...

Gulf followed behind glaring at the younger's back.

" Angel gets ready, we are going out...?" Mew told,

" Wha...- " Gulf's heart started to race abnormally

Is he asking me out for a date...??

Gulf get out of the trance when he heard Mew saying " it's not what you think angel... It's just tomorrow, is My sister's birthday so need you for buying her a gift... Will you help me... Sir..??"

" yes... Of course..." Gulf hurriedly said, he just wanted to deny what he was thinking so he just said yes without thinking.. " and you are wrong I am not thinking about that..."