CHAP-21

Hey guys... So sorry!!! My laptop had some problems still giving the problem to the author... Then she got busy with Diwali...

The author hopes you all enjoyed Diwali.

Rewriting the chap on phone was so tiring, she even forgot what she has written before...  So it was so difficult... The author is hoping you all will understand.

Ohh.. And today was a fantastic morning of chhath puja... Bahut hi maja aaya...

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Wrong move...!! " Mew spoke in a low dangerous voice.

The girl just stared at him with some kind of knowing that was actually known to Mew and especially Mark.

Mew clutched her hair tightly pulling back he hardly slapped her cheeks. She whimpered with a red face due to anger and frustration.

" you know I never asked last wish to soon-to-be dead people but you are an old friend... Isn't it Ori...?? So exception for you...!! " His venomous voice boomed in the basement.

" hmm... For that little bitchy teacher you are hurting me... Len was right... That bitch... " she was again met with a slap

" never ever insult him... " Mew growled and loaded his gun. Stretched his hand towards Mark.

Ori smirked, yeah Mark always had a crush on her, she was close to him but she chose an enemy of theirs, the old man, and now living with that man. But... For that man, she also tricked Mark and make a scene as they slept together. This was also the reason for the break up of his as his boyfriend was already insecure because before Mark was so much into her.

But her facial expression changed as she saw how emotionlessly Mark took the gun and pointed it at her head in the center.

" Mark I am yo.." Before she can complete it, she was already dead on the chair, blood leaking from the middle of her forehead.

" sluty bitch " Champ and Bright said in chorus. Mew chuckled and Mark just rolled his eyes annoyingly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mew with his group was having lunch at the university's cafeteria. Mew was waiting for Gulf.