CHAP- 4

" your father called, you have a meeting with Mr. Chang... " Thorn informed Mew who was busy doing nothing but staring blankly at the front wall of his room...

Mew smiled a fake one, but not noticeable " Thorn, should I kill my father, what say Bright..." He said playfully also asking Bright who was playing a game on his phone sprawled over the big couch or to say stating to them...

" go ahead then... Who is stopping you..?!! " Bright nonchalantly said, he knows how much eager Mew is to kill his father, then he could be the one to control all the things...

" father knows how much my palms are itching to be colored with bloody red of Chang but still he wants me to him... He knows all but.... " Mew growled with a low voice, then looked at Thorn with a knowing look...

Thorn is the son of Blue Royal university's chairman and Bright's family is in the jewel industry for generations... Mew's mother is Chinese and both his biological and stepfather is Thai... His grandfather had his own Music Company in the music industry and with his stepfather, all the black money was used in the music industry to make it white both in China and Thailand...

His older stepbrother Decha Jongcheveevat now is a CEO of the music industry in Thailand, he doesn't involve himself in the mafia cause he doesn't like it, but it is his family but Mew is different just like the son Rithirong always wanted. He made him like that...  Also, Rithirong has invested in the jewelry business of Bright's dad.

They are all of the same age, friends From childhood...

.

.

.

The black Buggati stopped in front of the mansion. The young heir of the mafia came out with not-so-formal attire, but with black tight jeans and a white tee with a black coat over it having a sparkling stone on it...

Bright was also the same... But the difference was Bright has a smile that Mew hasn't on his face.

They entered the mansion leaving his three men which are his bodyguards outside, no one can stop them...

" ohhh... Look who is here... Morning little mafia... " Mr. Chang mocked the young man,

Isn't this old man wishing to die so early... It's good for me though.. His beautiful son.. Ahh, Bright thought smirking...

" ohh and also Mr. Bright... Good evening.."

Mew just took a seat and crossed his own legs over and he put it on the glass table, that Chang didn't like a bit he gritted his teeth but still gave him a fake quick smile...

Bright also sat giving his man spread, they are young and spoiled but dangerous...

" mannerless..." Chang breathed out but it was heard cause the whole mansion was so noiseless...