CHAP-22

Happy Birthday M4G4S11 dear..😇

😇

" How I am looking...??!! " Mew asked his friends as they were getting ready for their farewell party. All the eyes will be on them like for three years it had been... But today is something that is so exciting for Suppasit.

" I am not interested in you. Ask your boyfriend... " Thorn sassily spoke while buttoning up his shirt

Mew rolled his eyes and then said " how my Angel will be looking today " with his wiggling brows naughty dreaming about his boyfriend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The party was booming with loud music as the group of juniors was dancing, and the crowd was enjoying loud cheers and whistles that can be heard clearly.

Most of the girls eyes were on the 5 boys who were looking hot with their dangerous dark eyes.

But Mew was looking for his boyfriend who was nowhere to be seen. Then his eyes landed on Fern so he went toward him and asked about Gulf, as Gulf didn't reply to his messages and calls for 2 hours since he reached the party.

" ohh... Mr. Kanawut is with the principal helping him with the guest.." After listening to his answer Mew poked his cheeks with his tongue and left, there standing in the corner smoking the cigarette not giving any fuck to others.

With the gathered courage a girl who looked gorgeous in a very short revealing dress approached him...

" ahh... Mr. Suppasit alone here " she beamed

" Alisha not now... " He growled uninterestingly at her, she ignored him and put her hand on his chest seductively but Mew's eyes caught Gulf looking in his direction with jealousy, maybe...??! Insecurity...??!!

" Did your father tell you, how he was begging me to marry you as you know how stable we are...??!! " She tried her luck but Mew's gaze was fixed on his boyfriend.

He threw the cigarette and crushed it still eyeing the love of his life who was currently surrounded by Naowarat and his sister Asnee

In a second, the girl was choked up in the air gasping to breathe trying to release himself from the tight hold around her neck. Mew cracked his neck now looking directly into her eyes dangerously.