CHAP-32

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

When Gulf woke up in the afternoon he didn't find Mew and for that, he was so glad cause he was so much embarrassed from the make-out session, he blushed thinking about that.

He took a long bath and wore a loose hoodie of knee length the closet has a Mew's manly aroma with a short ride.

He doesn't understand his own emotions now, his stomach growled for food he thought to go out but when tried to open the door, it made him angry that Mew had locked him doesn't he care about him now...

As he was busy thinking, the door opened by the old lady with a food tray having delicious dishes with sweet dessert... His mouth watered ... He gave a sweet smile to the old lady but the lady just theed to him before leaving...

Gulf enjoyed his food with thoughts running into his mind. After that, he watched some dramas but it was boring so he thought to have a tour of the house.

Thank God, he thought as the door was not locked... So it was not Mew'a parent's big luxurious bungalow. It is owned by Mew, where Mew lives alone actually he bought it for Gulf, but Gulf still doesn't know...

Gulf roamed the whole house, he complimented the designer in his mind... He saw two maids, one was the old lady that he met in the room and the other was a young girl, wearing a very short tight dress, he didn't like it but didn't say anything, why would he.. Everyone's personal choice of dressing.

Then he went to the garden, his eyes sparkling at the beautiful view. The bodyguards were at the safe distance, Gulf didn't even notice that the guards were bowing to him, he was busy in his world of exploring.

The bodyguards and two maids were awwe to see the beauty of the man, brought by their boss. They can't believe that he is more gorgeous than a girl...

Gulf sat on the grass playing with the little flower around him as enjoyed the evening View. Now he is waiting for Mew, he wanted to ask for Noi-Na. Did Mew adopt her or it is just a trap to trick him? And he also wanted to Meet Mew's father...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" dat... Dat... " Noi-Na screamed to his dad, who approached her with a subtle smile.

" How are you... Did he hurt you anywhere... ??! " Mew asked gently sitting on the bed beside her

" I am thine.. " she said " wini untle took care of me when that untle tried to hit me... " she spoke cheerfully looking at Win who was standing with a bandage around his head and hand smiling at the little girl

Bright was also there straightly looking at Win. The win followed and saved Noi-Na cleverly and after that Bright helped other men to fight with the kidnappers at Win's given information.

" did you say thank you to uncle...?! " Mew questioned

She immediately looked at Win and said Thank you where Win just patted her head saying cutie. She didn't get any injury.

" Okay you rest here, dad will come back tomorrow with the biggest surprise gift for you... " Mew told her making her excited to which she clapped cutely

Before, that I want to unwrap my reward...

Mew thought he was not patient at all right now...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When Mew reached his desired destination, he instantly went inside the house leading towards his room but he saw that his lover was not there, the room was empty.

He came down and asked one of his bodyguards about the Gulf, The guard told him that boy he brought is in the backyard garden.

Taking long hurried steps Mew went to backyard garden, it was already dark outside, and the cold breeze was passing. He stood looking at Gulf's sitting figure, whose arms were resting on his knees and his head was resting on his arms. So peaceful and beautiful...

Mew approached him and without saying anything he lifted kana in bridal style.

" aahh.... " Gulf was taken back by the sudden attack, he didn't notice when Mew approach him

The touch made Gulf sigh into relaxation, knowing very well who the owner is.

" you idiot, leave me... " Gulf scolded, the guards near them heard it but didn't dare to look at the scene. Mew didn't give any fuck about his surroundings and didn't answer Gulf as he wanted to love his angel so deeply and wreck him all night long his patience is running out...

" you dog~... Leave~... Bastard~... " Gulf said hitting on his chest but Mew was on the ladder moving forward toward their room.

Gulf got angry about not getting any reply. He dug his teeth into Mew's toned chest biting it roughly.

When they reached the room, Mew did close the door but didn't lock it... Cause who will dare to enter his room without his permission...

Mew laid Gulf on the wide huge bed, Gulf's mouth was still latched on Mew's chest. Mew pushed lightly to which Gulf looked at him with his doe puppy eyes.

Mew rubbed the area where Gulf bit him and then started to unbutton his shirt. In seconds his shirt was on the floor revealing his well-built body, and a dark red teeth mark was glowing on his left side chest.

Mew smirked as he looked darkly at Gulf who started to back away from the bed, as he approached getting on the bed, Gulf threw the pillow targeting his face but Mew catch the pillow softly and threw it on the floor.

Mew grasped his ankle in his tight hold and then chuckled " aren't you becoming so much wild kitty...? " Mew husked staring at his lover with dark needy eyes.

Gulf's heart was erratically beating with fear, as well as excitement, rushing in his blood making redness spread over his all body. He doesn't know his every action is killing Mew to rip him apart in that way only he can have him.

Both were staring at each other as the emotions swirling in their hearts. Their first time, they can remember how memorable it was. It's been a year since they felt like that.

Gulf can never say no to Mew, he knew he had missed Mew so much... the same nervousness, the exact butterfly running...

On the other hand, Mew smirked internally, on their first time he also killed that man and then made love with him, again the situation is the same...

Mew leaned as he held Gulf by his waist and sniffed his neck inhaling the rosy scent...

" you made me wait extra 4 and half months, Angel... Today I am gonna make you full... " Mew lowly groaned making Gulf shiver as he slowly started to bite his neck...

|vote|
|comment|
|follow|

Am I that bad...? Is it wrong to think about others... !?