CHAP- 5

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

You looked a little off today, but when you smiled it made my day...

And that your long hair strands which was disturbing your face...

I think... Why don't you put a pretty clip just like at the dorm you always put it on...

Gulf... Just wait for a little... Then you'll be mine...

Your's S~

-----------------------------------------------------------

This was the 4th letter he got in his locker with the same pinkish rose… Another three letters were just like admiring the beauty of him.. but today the mention of how he looked when he was in his room made him scared so much….

Someone is watching him.. in his room… sweat start forming on his temple his finger trembled while staring at the white letter…

who is this S~….? why he is behind me..? I don’t have anything to give..??!

With trembling legs, he entered the washroom making sure he locked it perfectly. He stood in front of the mirror, hands-on was the side of the sink, palmed pressed on that….

He looked at himself in the mirror…. Straight for 10 minutes in pure silence… Then a painful soft chuckled escaped from his pink parted lips.

Again he lifted his head and looked at himself in the mirror…

“ I hate this face …. Why.. me… ?? “ he softly asked no one, he didn’t see himself for at least 6 years that face of him… it can be accidental sometimes but not more than 2-3 secs he had seen himself in mirror…

He knew he had heard...that his face attracts people.

Your innocent remind me of that innocent-looking slut who gave you birth…

You are nothing but a slut like your mother…

Look in the mirror.. how beautiful….
Your sister is also the same..

Will she become a slut like you…
Ahhh.. both of my children are nothing but slut…

What should I call your sibling a girl or a boy…

I am confused…

But your ass is also creamy enough…

No.. please…..

It hurts….

Slut just shut up or want me to take your sister also….

Gulf’s eyes were shot red with tears.. why him..? this innocent-looking face…

How much he hates every part of his body… he can never love someone… he wanted to have a family with his first crush…

Everything crushed..!!

whom should he blame his mother, his sister, or his father…??!!

The letter was thrown on the floor of the washroom.. he tapped on the water tap.. and vigorously wash his face with water drenching his shirt wet…

After 20 minutes he felt a little relieved … he took a deep breath.. curled his fingers into a fist….

"it's nothing .. just a creep person… it can be a prank.. "