CHAP-10

Mew slept late at night, so still, he is sleeping, snoring

It was 2 in the afternoon, Mew felt something licking his face making it wet. He pushed the thing and turned to the other side but he again felt it...

" chopper... Stop... Who took his little shit here... " Mew groaned in annoyance,

The little dog barked at the sleeping figure...

Mew boringly woke up and glared at the little dog...

" go away... Before I beat the shit out of you... " he shouted and the dog barked before running out of Mew's room...

" this old man, I will surely kill you one day... Like you killed your father. " Mew mumbled before leaving the bed tiredly...

.

When Mew entered the drawing room, he rolled his eyes...

Her mother was chasing his father with the knife in her hand shouting or can say swearing loudly at the mafia boss...

" bastard... Rithirong I want a divorce or your ex flings dead. Give me one of that things. "

Rithirong hides behind the couch... Before marriage he had flings and that flings always try to get close to him still and also insults her which she doesn't like at all,

The daily drama...

Mew thought, and silently ate his lunch hearing the not interesting conversation of his parents

" Baby... I'll take you out for a date... We can go to the amusement park... "

" Can I have sweet ice cream"

Mew saw Bright and Mark entering with a smile and joined him at the dining table...

"Cute n..." Bright spoke looking at the bickering couple...

" cute... My foot... " Mew snickered " if you look clearly then you'll see how father's palm is bleeding but that stupid mother talking about ice cream is not so oblivious of the fact she is the one who cut his palm"

This family is crazy for sure, the old couple was already left for their room.

" professor is at the orphanage, to meet that little girl. " Mark informed as Mew hummed in response

" what happened with my angel in college...??! " Mew raised the question arching his brow and looking at Bright who just choked on his food, he is doomed now...

Mew had told him to keep an eye on the professor, but yesterday he couldn't he was trapped in a fight cause of his love interest...

But he knows what had happened...!

" hmm, Naowarat...!!!-

Bright told everything that he knows, Mew is gonna show Naowarat a little bit of hell...