CHAP-38

Hiii... My dear lovelies... It's been so long... Author is still going slow with her medical condition so accept author's apology for not being able to present and update anything here...

She is hoping, still readers longed for the story, that love you gave to this...

Author is back... So have a happy reading....

Author is working now you can see that...

Enjoy...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Noi-Na.... turn off the mobile... no watching mobile while eating," Gulf shouted from the kitchen where Mew was hugging him from behind making it difficult for Gulf to cut salad for the lunch. Where Noi-Na was eating cereal and enjoying cartoon playing on their mobile phone in dining which is clearly visible to Gulf.

"Nong Mew leave me..." Gulf was now really irritated by his clingy lover. Mew didn't say anything but tightened his grip at Gulf's waist and gave wet open mouth kisses on his neck and shoulder.

Gulf sighed, this man never listens to him. He focused on making salad and let Mew do whatever he want to do until he finish his work in five minutes. Till then he has to tolerate him...

After 5 minutes, Gulf smirked internally. He turned around in his lover's arms and faced him who was busy inhaling the pretty rosy scent coming from his body. Gulf put the tip of the knife under Mew's chin with a very furious expression, just putting an act...

Mew's face was heaved up, and his dark eyes met with his angry-looking angel. And this action of bravery made Mew stunned and also his thoughts started to run wildly because, from his point of view, his lover is looking so much appealing with this unexpected display of the act.

"So..!! done with playing and sniffing and licking me like a dog...!!" Gulf ranted still threatening Mew with a knife under his chin unknown to the fact how this view of him is so tantalizing to his younger Mafia lover.

"do you know besides sniffing and licking, he bites also.." Mew sensually replied leaning on to Gulf's ear without any fear of a knife can penetrate his jaw painfully.

Gulf felt ticklish with Mew's breathing on his ear but still, he couldn't understand what Mew meant, but he put the knife away when he saw Mew leaning more and it can cause injury.

Then he held the collar of Mew's t-shirt and spoke " what...! Bites" being confused he thought to leave this topic as his eyes landed on her little girl whose dress was all fed with cereal and milk instead of her mouth " go away.. your stupid talks... look at your daughter..."

But Mew didn't listen and began to lean in to show what does he meant by 'bites'. Gulf looked at Mew helplessly this man is always horny and stupid now I'll show him...