CHAP-12

Gulf woke up with his head aching due to yesterday's incident and so much crying in the cemetery

" go fresh up I have made coffee.  " Gulf's friend from the previous university where he had done his master's degree...

" ok Mild..." Gulf replied and left to the washroom...

After 10 min he came out and sat at a dining table where coffee was already placed on the table, Mild was already sipping his coffee...

" Are you feeling ok now...?!!" Mild asked as Gulf nodded sipping the coffee, feeling alive... He loves coffee not so much but for headaches, it's best for him.

" and next time you are not going alone there ok... You should have at least given a call to me... I am just one call away... " Mild expressed his concern to his closest friend, Even though he is a billionaire's son but he is so funny and Loving person.

Yesterday night, Gulf was so exhausted emotionally. Guilt, pain everything that can make someone think worse of himself that was what Gulf was experiencing. So he just went to the cemetery to his sister's grave.

He cried his heart out, his breath shortened due to so much crying and pain that was unbearable... It was luck or can say miracle his friend Mild called him... When he picked it up, his hands were shivering.

Hearing the cracked voice, Mild immediately knew and asked if he was in a cemetery... He went there and help him to calm down and took him to his university's dorm...

" I know... " Gulf replied, he knows how much this one boy cares for him. Mild was the one who helped him financially even though he denied it... As Gulf is so much a self-independent person he always paid back the money to him in 2-3 months not more than that...

Friends or not, family or not whatever the relationship would be if you have taken the money you should pay it back because if you don't because you thought or the other one thought it's ok we shouldn't pay back maybe that sounds good but in future, it may lead to rose problems that will cost relationship to break... People changes...!!!

His mother has always taught him that... He never forgets...

" Why don't you take a leave for today... " Mild asked he knows Gulf needs a break.

" Mild I am really fine... You should go... Or your father you know n... " Gulf spoke smiling, it's just become his habit, always smiling...

" ok... Yeah, you are right my father... " Mild said as they both talked for a while...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.