CHAP-31

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Mark

Accept|Decline

Mew saw his phone buzzing, he looked beside where his lover was sleeping in his arms after having the night meal that Mew feed him by force cause Gulf was retorting
Saying he wants to Meet Noi-Na. Mew refused him because he somewhere knows Gulf will surely try to run away again, he doesn't get why though...!?!

Mew picked up the call, caressing Gulf's hair...

" say...!"

" Suppasit, Chen.  Noi-Na is missing I think it's Chen... maybe to know that you adopted her but when we reached the orphanage she was not there... " Mark informed, he knows the news will surely make Mew furious.

" And what was Win doing, didn't I tell him to protect her at any cost.." Mew asked in a low dangerous voice

" thing is that, we are not able to contact that boy, maybe he went behind them as I can guess by watching the CCTV footage "

" Okay, I am coming... get ready with the emergency plan... " Mew said cutting the call, he kissed Gulf's forehead then his cheeks...

He didn't want to leave Gulf, he just wanted to kiss him, eat him... But... He stood and got ready with every essential piece of equipment that is needed. One last time he looked at Gulf, his heart was defeating him...

He ran to his sleeping lover and kissed his whole face multiple times...

I will bring her back, safely

Mew thought as he left locking the room from the outside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.