CHAP-39

Author is like whatever she wrote, does it make any sense... Haahahaha.. She is stupiditily crazy, anxious and a very boring person... Anyone wanna share experiences....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Na stand straight ok..." Gulf growled at which Noi-Na pouted, He was getting her dressed in a school uniform. It's Monday and she doesn't want to go, firstly she pretended of having a stomach ache but her trick failed on his smart papa and his dat also was on her papa's side.

"Now my doll is ready..." Gulf said kissing her both cheeks and then patting her bum speaking "go and sit silently with dad ok... I am coming packing your tiffin box."

Na nodded and ran straightly to the dining where Gulf packed her bag and went behind her, he placed the bag on the empty chair. Noi-Na was sitting on Mew's lap and both were having their breakfast fastly as they both were getting late. They all woke up late today, Mew woke up late there's a reason he didn't sleep well yesterday night and the other two were lazy.

"slowly both of you.." Gulf said coming out from the kitchen and then placing the lunch box on the dining table in front of them.

"papa we detting tate.." Noi-Na said with the stuffed mouth but Mew just looked at Gulf and then again focused on his food.

After breakfast, both father and daughter hand in hand, headed outside where Gulf again kissed her 'daughter' bending to her size Mew stared at him for a minute then cleared his throat "Angel I will be late today, you know n, for now, everything is on me..."

Gulf stood and nodded, he understands him, his mom, sister, and brother all are out of the country busy with work "but try to come early n..."

"hmm hug me..." Mew husked, till morning Mew acted so different he didn't flirt or bullied him but now.

But can he deny Mew..? No...

He hugged Mew, instantly Mew covered Noi-Na's face with his big palm. And from the other hand, he tightened his grip around Gulf's slim waist.

"Mew..~," Gulf said lowly staring at him with his big wide eyes

"Angel just one kiss..." Mew requested as he licked his lips looking at Gulf's tempting plump lips

Gulf looked down at how Mew's hand has covered Noi-Na's whole small face. "No.." He whispered

"do you want me to kiss you in front of our daughter, that kiss will not be innocent..." Mew said letting his lover know that he won't leave until he gets what he wants.

"papa kichs dat, detting tate.." the couple heard their daughter complain, Mew smirked in victory and made a pouty lip towards Gulf. Gulf gave a meaningful glance to him and quickly pecked his pouty lips.

"wait for the night Angel..." saying that Mew lifted Noi-Na in his arms both left saying goodbye to Gulf.

.