CHAP-20

" Nong Mew, please leave me

" Nong Mew, please leave me... someone will see us and I am getting late, " Gulf said getting a little angry, as he also doesn't want to leave and spend his time with Mew but he has his first class in 10 minutes, and here he is struggling in his younger boyfriend's strong arms who is hugging him so tightly not wanting to leave him.

When Gulf entered the university he was dragged by Mew inside the fraternity building in Mew's cabin. They talked sweetly while Mew hugged Gulf's waist asking has Gulf had his breakfast, and what Gulf is doing after college.

He told Mew, in the evening he will be with the teaching staff for a small get-together and when his eyes landed on the watch, it was only 10 minutes before his will class began.

" Sir, only 5 minutes more let's stay like this.." Mew requested but Gulf knows he can't fall for Mew's sweet talk

" no, leave me you stupid ..." Gulf said trying to release himself from Mew's hold

" hmm how about you give me a sweet wet kissy then I will leave you ... what say Angel " Mew put his deal before his lover

Aahhh... he is so clever but I.. Gulf thought pouting at Mew who is enjoying the smooth soft skin through his clothes.

" Okay.. close your eyes..." Gulf let out

Mew closed his eyes as Gulf was getting close to his lover to kiss him, Mew opened his eyes then Gulf backed away

" if you want a kiss, close your eyes.." Gulf said with fake sulking, Mew again closed his eyes waiting to feel Gulf.

Mew felt soft plumpy lips on his lips, and Gulf started to move his lips sucking the lower lips for a minute, he was about to detach but Mew restrained him by holding tightly to Gulf's waist, who moaned at the pain.

" ahh..." Gulf is sure it will leave marks on his waist

Mew started kissing Gulf roughly, he inserted his tongue inside Gulf's mouth tasting each corner of his lover's mouth. Gulf tried to push his lover but Mew was persistent to eat his Angel. Gulf was holding on Mew's shirt around his buffed chest tightly into his fist digging his nails into Mew's chest.

They separated when Mew felt satisfied, Gulf glared at him. He lift his shirt and showed his bruised thin waist to his lover " look what you did ..? "

Mew licked his lips staring at Kana's waist which was looking so adorable and touchable that he just wanted to kiss and have a piece of bite. Mew stretched his hand to touch that inviting bruised red finger marks decorated waist.

Gulf sensed Mew's intention, he shook his head at his action. He immediately covered his waist and pushed his hand away.

" you idiot, stupid, shameless man... " Gulf sulked and instantly ran away leaving Mew, who tsked and followed his teacher.

Why not..? He also has to attend class...

.

.