CHAP-13

Dear readers, why don't you comment, vote, and follow the author...!!! Hmmph... 😑

Ok, just your choice... No hard feelings cause I love to write...

-----------------------------------------------------------

(My mukku baby.. ☝ 😇)

Gulf was in his washroom, taking a shower, feeling the droplets of cold water... This is his most favorite time to spend alone... It soothes and heals him... But today his eyes were always going down to his wrist... Which had red finger marks, it reminds him of the chaste kiss given by a younger male who has confessed his feelings to him in many ways ...

Do love and care really feels like that to have...??!

Gulf questioned himself in his mind...

Can just a simple loving kiss make this imprint on me...

No no no...!!

Shit..! What am I thinking...

Am not gay...!! Right...?!

Something changed his thought, but when he dried his body with a towel his sight get on his thigh, where the scar was highlighted on his honey-colored skin...

Who will ever want to be yours when they will see this ugly remark on me...

He wore his dress, getting ready for the lecture...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When Gulf was in class, he saw some 2nd-year students explaining to his first year about giving farewell party to super seniors... Naowarat was also there he was looking at Gulf, and he stepped towards him..

" hello sir, thank you so much for helping... I am so sorry for my absurd behavior... " Naowarat apologize, he was feeling so much guilty but with love, one more feeling rose for Gulf, and that was RESPECT.

" It's ok... I am glad you know your fault and saying sorry...  But are you fine.. That day... If it's troubling you.. You can share it with me... " Gulf said with concern as a teacher, a mentor even as a human being he doesn't want anyone to suffer from sexual harassment.  You can forget everything but you can't forget the sexual abuse or assault... It's difficult...