CHAP-36

The woman was not glowing at all, her dress was disheveled

The woman was not glowing at all, her dress was disheveled. Her eyes have dried tears, she wanted to scream and cry more but it was not coming out, She is trying hard. She was not shivering but she got numbed...

She looked at his teenage son with a lot of guts, her shame for herself can be easily seen in her eyes and her pleadings for saving herself. His son ran to her and hugged her tightly. He started crying...

She caressed his head " don't cry Gulfie, you are a brave boy... You have to take care of your sister and yourself... Mumma loves you both so much... But Mumma can't this pain anymore... You saw it... I am sorry... Gulfie..."

"Mumma... Mumma.... " the boy cried hysterically in her arms, but what he didn't know was this was the last time he is seeing his mother. The only fault was that she tried to run away from this torture but in return, she was raped in front of his son. She is dead inside already.

Gulf was all terrified as his father was all the time there tied him before both the cruel men left them to cry in agony and pain.

She pushed her son out of the room and locked it. Gulf was hitting on the closed door with his bare hands, crying and chanting Mumma...

The struggle of 20 minutes ended when the door finally opened. But the sight shattered his every hope of living. His mother was lying on the floor with a cut on her wrist, blood splattered around her...

As he was going to touch his mom, his wrist was held by his father who was swearing at her dead mother's body...

The days went by, but one day changed everything. Gulf was making dinner, he so emerged but the sudden squeeze on his bum made him freeze...

"I love you so much my child, your sexy body is making me go crazy... " listening to words made his tears come out, and he struggled to free himself.

His father rubbed his private part on his bum " such a slut, open up for your father... Father has all rights on you... Serve me you slutty son. " Gulf pushed him and ran into his locking the door...

" phi... " he heard her sister, he ran and hugged her with his shaking body... This is disgusting.

Every day his father started to touch him inappropriately, at one night he came so drunk late at night. He touched his sleeping son beside her daughter and soon he lifted him and took him into his room.

Gulf's sleep went away the moment he felt cold water splash on him. His clothes were drenched. His father Niran was looking at him with those eyes that scared him to the core of his soul.

" No father... Please... " Gulf begged to cry,

Niran held his jaw tightly " weak pathetic slut but still looks beautiful... Choose yourself or your sister... " the words were crystal clear... If he won't surrender in his place it will be his sister who is so small to be feeling this disgust.

His head hung low with silent tears. Niran's smirk was wider. He tore the innocent clothes, and the torn clothes were nothing to the painful screams, cries, and begging. The merciless night went with his blood soaking the bedsheet. His dreams died to be with his first love.

The horrible night ended but the terrifying suffering just started from the other day. Physical abuse, mental abuse, and blackmailing.

He did everything to save the childhood and innocence of his sister but in the end, he failed to protect her. But is it his fault...?!

Gulf was withering in his sleep. Mew was standing there at the side as the doctor was checking him up. He was silently observing Gulf, Gulf breathing went normal when the doctor gave him an injection.

" Sir, the master needs to rest, how much treatment he went but some just come back from time to time. It can't be forgetful till the end... He needs love and cares... " the doctor told me, actually he is Gulf's psychologist who is doing treatment for a long time. During sessions, he some parts of his life in the Gulf told him but some are just hidden deep inside Gulf which he doesn't want to speak out about or he doesn't know how to communicate with others. It's not easy....!!

People around you may say, let it out there are here to help you but something that deeply fitted inside them.  It's hard...! Only the sufferer knows... It's unexplainable and inexpressible.

After Doctor left, Mew sat beside his lover, his eyes never leaving the silence screaming face. How beautiful yet pained, ruined but still innocent, an innocent who deserves everything. He intertwined his hand with Gulf's and kissed softly on his hand. Then he caresses his face. The tears wet his cheeks. The pain of the Gulf makes him miserable.

His eyes are red, " don't worry my angel, my baby... I am here... I will make every single one suffer till they beg me for their death... "

This unknown pain took over his heart, piercing it inch by inch. He kissed his forehead and mumbled " you are the only one I love... Baby... "

A knock was heard before someone entered the room, Mew wiped his tears and then turned toward the person standing Mark.

" hmm..?"

" the girl has been traced and I think it is something related to Win.. " Mark informed, but he felt surprised to tears in Mew's eyes. From childhood, he had never seen this man cry for anything rather than he was the one who would make others cry.

" and 2 are already dead, but 24 are still alive, we have caught 21 still 3 are on target " Mew nodded and signaled him to left.

Mew lay beside Gulf, and Gulf immediately snuggled closer to him feeling the warmth of love. He hugged him securely in his strong arms. He didn't want to make any promises, he will do everything for Gulf.

" Meri jaan.. "

The slumber doesn't seem to fill Mafia's eyes. He was just staring at his love...

" the purest.."

His room's door creaked open, there he saw his little sleepy daughter. Noi-Na ran to the bed and lay on the other side of the Gulf and hugged..

" dat... ??"

" yes...?!"

" ij untle ij youl blide.. ?!" she questioned

" kind of.."

" meanj youl wife "

" yes dear.."

" thenh he betame myyy mummaa.. "

"maybe.. "

|vote|
|comment|
|follow|

So what's your reason to watch or read bl...?!

Author's favorite bl series plus novels till now are
1. TharnType
2. Word of honor
3. The untamed : Grandmaster of demonic cultivation

What's your...??!