EPILOGUE

Author loves this book so much, it ended now

Author loves this book so much, it ended now... Thanks for your support dear...

Author was 22 when she knew about same sex love, she had never heard before that, she found out on YouTube.. Her first series was love by chance... Then list goes on.. She fell in love with this... It's so dear to her... How many bl author have watched but still in her heart the love she have for MewGulf is different... She is not obsessed ok that they should date each other in real, she understands... Cause we don't know what happens behind the camera...

But she will write cause they took her heart specially my baby Gulf...

Please do comments... Lots of love 😘😘😘

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The hall was decorated very beautifully, the groom was standing waiting for his groom with an excited smile on his face. The guests around them turned their heads to the aisle when soft music start playing in the background...

The groom has his little 18-year-old sister as his bridesmaid walking beside him. The wedding vows are done with a hearted smile and teary eyes of some...

"I miss our wedding day..." said the man standing beside his beautiful husband who still caught the eyes of people in the wedding ceremony that itched his heart badly. They are married for 6 years now and life is going smoothly as usual.

"It's your best friend's wedding let go congratulate them..." the man nodded and they went to the newly wedded couple and wish them heartedly a very happy married life ahead.

"what's this Mew..?!" Bright asked as Mew handled him an envelope,

Mew leaned closer to his ears and whispered something that made Bright face brighter than anything. Their partners Gulf and Win made a confused faces but didn't say anything as Win's sister HankNong Yung came and asked Gulf about Noi-na...

He told her that her little girlfriend will be with her brothers around anywhere, where they can do a prank on others or can be eating... She left...

"Isn't it too early to be in a relationship.." Gulf said to Win

Win hummed then said, "we can't say much but we can keep eyes on them.."

"yeah, I don't know how Mew will react after knowing the truth about his daughter having a relationship at such a young age.."

They continued to talk...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.