CHAP- 1

He felt like someone groping him around his chest, his breath became heavy felt like he can't breathe... He tried to take a deeper breath but it was choking him...

He wanted to fight against the unknown maybe and screamed loudly but he couldn't voice out. Like silent screams... His hands and legs couldn't move, he wanted to thrash and ran. 

Someone's hands were snaking around his petite waist dangerously getting down towards his private part. He cried more and more... He wanted to scream noo... But he couldn't it felt like his body got frozen...

His throat felt drying... He tried his silent scream...

With a single drop of tear, his eyes fluttered open with fear and anxiety engulfing his chest heaving up and down with heavy breathing...

He clutched the bed sheet, looking up to the ceiling... Not so faded memories... Another sleep paralysis attack...

After 5 minutes, he sat up on the bed and looked at the time... He got up and went to the washroom...

In 30 minutes he got ready, looking neat and clean as a professor should look...

He booked a cab through a-cab booking application, online. He didn't want to get late on his first day...

.

.

.

.

He stood in front of the principal's office, the Blue Royals University, Thailand's private elite high-class college for rich students, or to say for rich spoiled brats and also for selected students on scholarship...

He knocked, and after some seconds he heard a faint come in...

He entered, he looked at the lady elegantly sitting on her chair with a dark shade of red lipstick on her lips... Miss Phawta Ayutthaya, running in her late 40's

She looked at him with a business smile " Morning Mr. Kanawut... "

" morning..." Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong, 25 years old adult young man... Appointed as a Mathematics professor, his favorite subject math just like the author has a love for maths...

" Mr. Kanawut as your first day welcome here.....  I hope your teaching will bring light to the students.." She genuinely said.

He nodded saying " I hope too "

" You will be teaching to 1st years of the mathematics department, 2 semesters for now... I wish you the best of luck just be aware of the student's pranks...  Just know this is not some normal school or college... " She said with a little indication that confused Gulf. He just nodded in assurance knowing very well it is an Institute of high-class people. Saying thank you he left for his first-class...

.

.

.

.

Gulf entered the classroom, and the whole students chit-chat died, pin-drop silence looking at the New Professor... Making Gulf nervous but still, with a calm face he thought so but the students can see the nervousness of the new teacher....

There was a girl, 19 years old. Her brows kneaded together looking at the face of the professor, she felt like she has seen has this face somewhere...?!

Gulf gathered up his confidence and said " Morning students... I am Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong your New math professor... "

The students sighed and start whispering among themselves. As the previous math professor left because they made him leave by their pranks.. Was it a prank...?! Or Ordered by the seniors... Super seniors, also the student council members just for fun maybe...?!