CHAP-8

Hey, dear readers sorry for the late update...

As my heart is a little weak, so for a week I was not in a good condition. But not so bad not to worry.. Ok ... I wanted to update so badly but... Sorry

Author hopes you are going to enjoy this chapter...

Author's apologies...!!

____________________________________

Today, Gulf noticed Mew in his class first time now he knows why he every time got the feeling of someone staring at him

Today, Gulf noticed Mew in his class first time now he knows why he every time got the feeling of someone staring at him... He tried his best not to look at the boy who was sitting on the last bench staring at him like he was the only one present there.

Mew is in greed, he wanted to hear the moan... But in a different way he wants Gulf to moan his Name... On the other hand, Gulf doesn't want to meet Mew alone...

Gulf was all nervous he didn't know why...? But he didn't show it on his face...

One of the students named Mike raised his hand to Gulf who nodded in response...

" Sir, we are bored, please continue tomorrow.. "

Gulf chuckled hearing the plea, he singled him to put his hand down..

" ok... Mike... As all of you are bored... Then let's play a game... A chit wit..." Gulf declared, students' faces glow in happiness and relief ahh a relief from maths..

" so everyone makes a chit and writes something for someone in the class only for one person whatever you want to say.. With their name written on it... But don't mention your name... That person will try to find who has written this for him or her... " Gulf explained

" so how it sounds..."

" It's good Sir.. " Fiet said....

Everyone in the class started to write on their hits, folded them then put them in the box that was placed on the teacher's desk.

After everyone finished in 15 minutes, Gulf called Fiet to read the chits one by one...

First chit " I want to get close and know more about you Som "

After hearing most of the student woo looking at Som, the shy girl... She stood up looked at everyone but didn't get who has written it but another girl named Madee loudly called " Pravat " name.. That's how everyone got to know Pravat just look down.

Gulf muttered cute under his breath cutely.. Gulf gets so immersed in the activity he totally forgot the pair of eyes observing his every action...

21st chit " does vagina and butthole feel the same during sex... " Fiet read with the embarrassment this was written just for fun... By some dirty-minded student...

" no.. Man.. The vagina lubricates itself and the butthole doesn't. It's quite dry right.. So tight.. " one of the students Aroon spoke loudly..

" whose asshole you Fucked Aroon? " Said Lek, the whole class was laughing but not the professor, he was like what the Fuck..