CHAP-25

Gulf was at University to do his paperwork. All the staffs are busy in their own work. Gulf wanted to complete his work fastly so he can run to his boyfriend, who texted him saying he will be waiting for him in the Musical room.

So, Gulf was especially got ready looking pretty, captivating to every eye who looked in his direction but he just wanted one person's eyes on him completely...

As today also 2nd years students the last exam it's going on after 3 he will meet his boyfriend, when the college will be mostly empty... Even if not no one goes against the Satan.

" is something special today...?!! " one of the professors named Teeyuang asked Gulf... Gulf blushed and suppressed his sweet smile...

" no... Why...??! " Gulf stuttered

" you are looking more cuter than ever. Isn't it Mr. Fern... " Teeyuang teased involving Fern in the conversation...

" yeah... Are you going on a date with your girlfriend...?!" Fern asked wiggling his brows together teasing the blushing cute colleague...

" No... I am looking the same n. " Gulf tried to deny it but seeing his smile anyone can doubt him. This is the most precious smile and hearty smile his staff and student saw today...

But that smile is for two emotions, first for his loving boyfriend and another sad one that is wrenching his heart inside the chest but can't show as his lover is leaving today for China for one year... But he is determined to keep good memories so he can wait for Mew happily with happy memories...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gulf was now walking toward his date means to the Musical classroom through the silent hallway. His heartbeat was rising step by step.

He put his hand over his chest, where the shirt pocket was... He rubbed the pocket there was a beautiful pendant he bought for Mew, a promise pendant... It was not expensive, not made of any costly crystal... It's a beautiful shiny two-stones...

He was just 4 steps away from the music room when he was stopped by a tap on his shoulder. His breath hitched...

" Sir, hello... " He heard Naowarat's voice, he calmed himself and turned towards Naowarat...

" ha... Nong... What are you doing here...??! " He asked in a hurricane, he don't want to make his boyfriend wait for him

" just 2 minutes... " Naowarat insists, as of now, the vacation has started... He already confessed to Gulf but with a lot of courage he wanna ask again and on top of that today Gulf is looking so edible...