CHAP-7

" Naowarat, like this...  Cancel it by the denominator... " Gulf said to the boy, who was trying to solve the math problem...

As it was Monday, and the classes are over, here Gulf is helping Naowarat as he came to Gulf... They are in the classroom as three other students are also there, Naowarat thought he would be alone with Gulf but his plan failed when he saw the other three students...

So he thought to just focus on his studies but can't help the jealousy increasing day by day...

Most of the students know that Satan himself taking interest in the new professor... And it irked Naowarat... He is a famous playboy. He is on a scholarship, and he is not rich like others, when he was new, he got bullied for his famine look being skinny...

Even the Teachers ignored his complaints against the Rich brats. He changed himself into something new... He slept with one of the rich brats and record the video... As being rich that brat image cannot be deemed but everything started on a different level, Naowarat started to love the fear in others' eyes and mostly the sex... The people who despise him to the core wanted to fuck him... The popularity that's what he gained...

And the one he wanted to sleep with the most was the infamous person Called Satan... The feared one. But the new professor...!!

After 20 minutes, the students left, and Naowarat had also packed his things moving toward the professor...

" thank you so much, Sir.." He said to Gulf with the softest voice he can, the voice can melt anyone...

" ohh... It's my duty... Nong... " Gulf smiled at him but was taken back as suddenly Naowarat get dangerously close to his face...

" I like you, professor... " Naowarat confessed, that Gulf was the only one who treated him good, but his intentions...?!

Both Naowarat and Gulf flinched when they a loud thud...

Gulf looked at the source of the sound, Mew, who stands with a clenched jaw... Fist on the door... Gulf gulped in fear.  The second shock of the day.. This is perilous...

 This is perilous