CHAP- 3

He was just seventeen when he first time met him and only one time at the bridge. The first one who got worried for him, the first one who hugged him worrying about his life...

Now, Mew was again making the last sketch of him, of that person cause he is here now... There will be no need for sketches now...

Mew suppasit Jongcheveevat, 21 years old. A final year student, studying business at Blue Royal university, owned by his father, can say his stepfather Tee Rithirong the leader of the mafia gang, famous and rich, the richest...

After his biological father's death, his mother Shinichi got arranged marriage to a businessman and a mafia leader Rithirong on her father's wish for a business deal... Mew was just 10 months old at that time.

After completing the sketch, he traces the sketched-out face...

Till now how he hoped one day he will meet him again... He tried to find that person... Every day he waited for that person over the bridge, as that person has promised him... But after that day that person never came...

So beautiful, aren't you...?!

" just like an angel... Who fell on the lap of the devil....!! " Mew creepily said, thousands of sketches he has drawn in hope, does Satan also hope..?!

You are mine from the moment I saw you... I'll make you mine in every way, every bit yours belongs to me...

 I'll make you mine in every way, every bit yours belongs to me

[Credit goes to rightful owner.. ☝]

Thinking of that person he slept with a sketch, in his darkroom...

Asnee came to check if his brother was sleeping or not, she felt relief looking at how calmly his older brother is sleeping that he was never seen for years...

When Asnee saw the professor, she was confused and shocked. How can the person in his brother's sketch just can be real, presented physically... First, she thought his brother was crazy and draws the Anonymous same face over the years, she doesn't know the background story but she knows it's something really that drives his brother crazy... His brother was crazy but the teacher is added to his craziness...

So she planned...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today Gulf was shocked and amazed, at how his class was attentive to him,

Maybe they felt regret... That's what Gulf thought without having any idea they were threatened by Suppasit in the morning... And also unaware of the presence of the two dark gazes, that was not his student but still present in his class, at the last bench, he was gawking at him...