CHAP-24

Gulf smiled as Mew sucked his neck wiping his tears away with adoration

" Angel... How are you feeling...??! " Mew asked caressing his waist softly...

Gulf didn't look at him, he is feeling so shy and Mew is still inside him from behind. He can feel Mew's dangerous beating heart as his back was touched by Mew's chest...

"Angel..." Mew asked softly as he turned Kana's head making him look at him... He felt himself arousing again as Gulf closed his eyes, swollen lip... Tempting... Everything is so tempting to him...

" you are so shameless.....!! " Gulf replied with closed eyes, if he glance at him... He is sure he will fall so deeply for this young boy more and more...

Mew kissed his pout... " tell me n... I am worried... "

Gulf opened his eyes instantly looking at Mew with his pretty big eyes " worried...!! You are still inside me...!! " said and he elbowed Mew in his stomach.

Mew hold his wrist tightly and hugged his naked body as Gulf tried to release his hand from his tight grip... The playfulness of couples...

" so what...!! You are mine... Your everything belongs to me. And before leaving I want to spend every moment close connected to you... My dick connects us as in one. " Mew darkly husked sending shivers down his body... But Gulf felt uneasy when he heard him saying leaving...

" what do you mean by leaving...?!" Gulf asked, his voice cracked... Gulf would start crying if Mew will leave him now... After making him fall in deep love...

Mew tsk... His tongue..!!  he didn't want to make his baby cry... He went silent for a minute and decided to tell him now rather than tomorrow...

" hmm... I have to go to China for 1 year... Father wants me to go... " he explained softly but he heard his lover sobbing...

He immediately patted his head as Gulf hiccupped saying " you are leaving me...! Don't you love me...!! Why...??!" Gulf just gave himself to him and now he heard was that his lover leaving him...

Mew kissed and sucked his earlobe " don't cry... Angel first listen to me... "

But Gulf was sobbing and also trying to release his hand from Mew...

" aaaaahhhhhh... " Gulf moaned suddenly when he felt Mew grow inside his hole, the monstrous dick of his twitched and grew to his big size slowly he stopped moving...

Mew holds his tightly and pulled closer pressing his dick more onto him " mmhh.... Angel... It's my father... I don't want to leave you but my father said I have to follow his only wish..." He sucked Gulf's already bruised shoulder sinking his teeth into his skin...

" don't cry... Please... I love you so much... You won't understand my love for you... I love you so much, baby... Can you wait for me for one year... You belong to me... " He spoke his feelings to his lover, his words are sincere and it can be seen in his eyes.