CHAP-29

Why the hell author is being emotional

Why the hell author is being emotional...??

___________________🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

[Present]

The black shining four-wheeler stood at the bus stop, inside that the man was tapping his fingers furiously, looking dangerously outside at the road with his sharp gaze...

His breath hitched as he saw the beauty coming down the road with a small bag hanging on his shoulder, gloomy face looking down...

" Mew just stop playing ... " Mark growled at him frustrated by the sound Suppasit is making by tapping his fingers on the steering wheel...

" Fucker... " Mew Cursed at him as Mark just rolled his eyes in annoyance. Mew's gaze again turned to the beauty standing at the bus stop but the sight made his blood boil to the core, this restless feeling...

Gulf was standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus so he can leave for City then from there he will leave for Bangkok... But a smile formed on his lips as a teenage 16-year-old boy came running down to him with lots of roses in his hand ...

" Sir... You are leaving .... " the teenager asked Gulf huffing a little and taking long breaths

" Nong' Sky, what are you doing here...? " Gulf asked but his smile never left his face for the sweetest boy he knows

" Sir, you are leaving so I thought to give this roses... I saw how much you love them... So as a gift but mostly I am gonna miss you so much Sir, you gave us light ...." Sky exclaimed, it's true though education and his lively helping nature helped the small village so much...

Gulf pinched his cheek saying " Thank you so much nong ... You are all life savior for me ... Make me live something that I never had... We will meet soo- "  before he can complete his sentence he lost his consciousness.
As he was going to fall Sky tries to hold but Sky landed on the road by a sudden push...

The roses scattered on the ground's dirt poorly...

But Gulf's unconscious body was safely held by the Mafia King Suppasit Protectively... He just stared at his lover. One year four and a half months it was not easy for Mew, he wanted to run back to Thailand, or his lover or to say his life, the reason for the little sane he still has in himself.

Mew lifts Gulf bridal style in his arms flexing muscles. Mew turns to leave when Mark honks...

But his step halted and nerves popped out on his head when he heard the teenage boy growling at him in anger " leave my teacher, who are you bastard ... You scum dog..."

Sky ran toward the Mafia leader but stopped at the dangerous voice rang throughout the quiet bus stop

" one more step ahead, you will not be able to see your teacher's face ever... " Mew lashed out holding his grip tightened around his Lover he moved towards the car...