CHAP-33

Please do comments my dears...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

" you made me wait extra 4 and half months, Angel... Today I am gonna make you full... " Mew lowly groaned making Gulf shiver as he slowly started to bite his neck...

Gulf closed his eyes, accepting his lover's every phrase. He wrapped his arms around Suppasit's neck. Letting him know that whatever Mew is going to give him he will take it...

But can he...?!

Mew inserted his hand under the hoodie, feeling the soft slim waist, sucking and biting his neck. He pinched Gulf's waist roughly...

" Aaahhhh... " Gulf hissed feeling the rough treatment.

Gulf inclined to give more access to Mew of his slender pretty neck. Mew's hand reached up to his golden glistening chest... He squeezed his chest making Gulf's breath heavily leaving soft moans with his pink parted lips.

Mew pushed up his hoodie, eyeing the hardened nipples of his lover with drool coming out of his mouth.

Gulf felt more aroused at how Mew was drooling only for him. With pleasure, he arch his back and pushed his chest upwards to his drooling lover...

"Want me to chew this slutty nipples... Huh... ??!" Mew voiced out as he ran his fingers over the erected nipples...

Gulf just nodded looking another side, so embarrassed by his own desperate action. Mew held his chin tightly making Gulf look at his deadly dark eyes.

" say it loud with your pretty mouth angel... Why are you making me yearn for you more and more showing your sinful beauty... " Mew husked... Gulf stared at him with his seductive yet innocent doe eyes.

"Please~... Eeaatttt~... Ittt~... " Gulf stuttered as Mew smirked with satisfaction and latched his wet mouth on the needy nipples...

Mew gave a hard suck as he started to use his teeth lightly with tongue dripping saliva, and playing with another nipple, pinching it with his rough fingers.

Gulf placed his one palm over Mew's toned chest. As his one palm was over his mouth, not wanting to moan out loudly...

Mew latched on his other nipple and bite it harshly making Gulf scream in pain and pleasure.

"Aaah... Mew~... " Gulf cried a tear escaping from his eyes wetting his red cheeks.

Having the taste of Gulf's chest, making his chest and nipples swollen Mew discarded his hoodie. Mew then started to lick his stomach from time to time biting his smooth skin. Gulf fingers were grazing into Mew's silky locks pushing his face more to his skin, encouraging his lover to do more.

Mew moved down, between his teeth he hold the shorts of Gulf and then slide them down out of his long smooth shiny sexy legs leaving him all naked in front of his dark gaze. Gulf's member was erected, already oozing precum from all foreplay.