CHAP-15

The author is busy and tired with her project work but still, she wrote it

So, please 🙏 vote and comment don't be a silent reader dear ones...

She hopes her writing is not disappointing you guys, every scene she writes it takes a lot of scenarios to imagine... Ahh...

It's ok move down to read... 😅

----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf was feeling so tensed since morning from when he saw the message, received by the Government lawyer who has been on his side for 4 years.

Today, In class also he was in thought about how, and why his appeal has been canceled by the court, it's the second time it got abolished. Should he just quit trying...??! He wants Justice for his sister. Those 10 years of imprisonment are nothing for that monster, over that his father's lawyer also trying for ways to get him out...

And he has to meet his psychiatrist every month to check up, for now, he is good at not getting sleep paralysis so much... But the being sensitive to smell got worse a little smell of anything that is not too immune to his system also affects him to vomit...

He has to take care of himself there is no one for him...

.

.

He is in the teachers' staff room, checking the assignments of students till he heard a knock...

He turned his head to the doorway just to find Asnee standing there with a sweet smile on her face

" Yes, Nong...??" He asked to her

" Sir if you don't have any work can I have a little talk with you...?" She asked him sweetly

" ohh. Yes..!! Come in n... Tell me what you want to ask..  ??" He queried

She acted a bit hesitant but still said " not here sir, can you please come with me... It's really important... "

" ok.." He answered before leaving with her, he thought what serious issue it can be...??! Must be important.

But following her, he was led towards the Student Fraternity Building, so he stopped her " Asnee, why here...? I mean why don't you call any experienced teacher if something happened in the fraternity... " he was confused if there is any issue here, there should be other faculty be present instead of him.

" Sir, please come with me... This is so urgent actually my brother Mew got... " she thought for a time acting sad.

Gulf's all attention went on her talk as she mentions about Mew, and by looking at her expression, he didn't feel good, a fear, an uneasiness ran in his body...