02│White Room

Third's Point of View

10 years ago

THE WHITE ROOM  is an educational program facility created to mass produce geniuses, and is characterized by its white interior. White Room is a unique educational program, the reality of the students, and the purpose for which the White Room was created, with some discussion of the facility's unique educational program.

The white room literally refers to an inorganic space that is all white. In the White Room, the various children are educated in all fields of study in order to develop their abilities beyond genius. The White Room also features a thoroughly segregated environment, with one group per grade level and no contact with the outside world, let alone with other groups.

The education offered in the white rooms is not only academic, but also athletic, artistic, and cultural, and is taught directly by professionals who are top-notch in their fields. The athletic side includes self-defense and martial arts, while the artistic side ranges from brain games such as chess to piano and calligraphy, all of which require a keen sense of style.

The White Room, a facility for training people to excel in all fields, was created by Professor Ayanokoji and began operating 20 years ago. The White Room was created by Professor Ayanokoji, who wanted his son to grow up to be more than a genius; he himself was confined to the White Room from birth and raised under a unique curriculum.

And, many of the children in the White Room were institutionalized at an early age by parents who share the same views as Professor Ayanokoji, and their academic abilities are estimated to be at the university level, even though they are in the early grades of elementary school. From the outside, the students of the White Room can be called a group of geniuses with outstanding brains, but inside, they are given advanced education every day in order to reach their ideal numbers.

But there is a single child who doesn't have parents, Professor Ayanokoji sees the child outside his own house. He asked the child what happened to him, the child said that his parents died in an accident. The child cried in front of him, a smirk formed in his lips then he picked up the child.

"Do you want to come with me? I'll make sure you will be the perfect person." he said to the child. The child just nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Ax-Axel A-Arison."

"Nice name. Now let's go to my world." the child smiled and nodded. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───