17│Examination

Axel's Point of View

Night Before the Midterm Examination

I SMILED WHILE LOOKING AT MY PHONE. I looked at Kiyo, who was cleaning his room. By the way, I'm in his room. Maybe I will tell the chairman that I and Kiyo will share the same room, Kidding. I don't know who the chairman is.

"You seem relaxed, I hope our plan for tomorrow will succeed." Kiyo said to me. I hugged the pillow and popped my head outside the blanket.

"Of course, our plan will work." I said and sat up on the bed. I show my phone on Kiyo. Kiyo looked at it and just nodded.

"Oh is that link wherein Karuizawa is talking about?" I nod and show the Ikemen Ranking.

"You're in 5th Place while me in 2nd place." I facepalm, why am I in 2nd place! I'm not that handsome. Yeah I'm handsome and hot but not that hot and handsome to vote for. Kiyo is patting my head.

"You're popular aren't you?"

"Tsk look who's talking, we both are popular tsk. Anyways, we can use this popularity to widen our connection." I said while smirking, and Kiyo just smacked my head.

"Ittai."

"Stop smirking, you look like a devil."

"You're also a devil!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

THE DAY OF MIDTERMS WAS FINALLY HERE. In the morning, Chiyabashira-sensei walked into the classroom with a smile.