45│Waist Holder

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey! Sorry for not updating! I've been really busy in the past days! I'm really sorry for that. I also told you all that, the update of this fanfic will become slower.

But I think I'll be able to update now. Ah! Also my midterms are near , so I will be busy again. Huhu I'm really sorry! Also, I update the Disclaimer chapter please read it!

So, sorry for taking your time! Bye bye!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Third Person's Point of View

THE NEXT DAY, DURING THEIR PHYSICAL EDUCATION PERIOD, Class D uses a grip strength measuring instrument to measure the strength of each of their dominant arms.

"Keep looking, Ayanokouji, Arison. This is the strength of the man who will be carrying this class." Sudo proclaimed. He confidently laughs and shows off his ability as the one who forcibly became the first one up.

"Uraaa!"

Sudou's shoulder shook as he gripped the instrument in his right hand. The value digitally displayed in the end was 82.4 kg. The surroundings briefly went into an uproar.

"You're way too freakishly strong!" Ike yelled in both awe and fear.

Sudou huffed with a victorious grin. "Heh. It's because I've always been training. This is natural. Hey, you do it too, Kouenji."

"I am not interested. You may ignore me." Kouenji said and swatted the air with his hand.

"Are you scared of losing to me? Well, after seeing a value like this it's understandable."

Kouenji did not turn to look at him.

"Tch...hey, Ayanokouji." Sudou turns to Kiyotaka.

"No, I can do it later." Kiyotaka bluntly said with no need to be questioned, making Axel chuckle at the scene.

'He really doesn't want to show off.'

"Huh? You too? Don't fuck around. Do it in order."

Axel smiled and smirked as he softly nudged Kiyotaka.

"Come on, Kiyo." Kiyotaka just sighed and just nodded his head. Before he started he asked a question first.

"Hey, Sudou. How much would be the average for a high school student?"