20│Stupidity

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Before you proceed, I would like to tell that the following chapter will be in Third Person Point of View. Regarding to the story flow after this Sudou's Incident we will proceed with the Island Examination.

This Sudou's case will just have 2 chapters.

I might skip the Zodiac Exam, seriously I don't even understand that exam but I try my best. Cuz I'm planning Axel will be group on the Dragon Group. Thought I'm still planning that. Thank you!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Third Person's Point of View

IN THE EARLY OF THE MORNING, their two boys walked through the Hallway going to the elevator. The Long black hair boy keeps yawning, while the brown hair boy keeps sighing at the sight.

They are standing outside the elevator after that the door slowly opens showing two girls inside. Axel opened his eyes and looked at the two girls.

"Morning Horikita and Kushida." he said while yawning.

Kushida moved from behind Horikita and made a little wave.

"Are you two getting in?" Horikita asked the two male, they both nod, Kiyotaka wasted no time walking inside he grabbed Axel's hand and put him beside him.

"We are. We're getting in."

Horikita then taps the button before the elevator door closes, Axel's smile doesn't falter until he notices Kushida leaning towards the boys.

"Ohayo, Arison-kun and Ayanokoji-kun!! "

She then stared above Kiyotaka.

"You've got a little bedhead in the back."

"Natural hair is popular these days." Kiyotaka answered. Axel nods a bit, making the girl giggle. Kushida didn't know that Axel took Kiyotaka's bed head picture while they were in Kiyotaka's room.

"You're so funny, Ayanokoji-kun!" Kushida said to him.

The two boys then focus their eyes towards her, Kiyotaka with awareness and Axel with a slight contempt in his eyes. They definitely didn't forget that time she showed her true form. Axel keeps pretending that he never knows her true nature because he don't have plan yet to reveal himself to her.