11│Swimming

Kiyotaka's Point of View

"GOOD MORNING Yamauchi!"

"Good morning Ike!"

While arriving at school, Ike called out to Yamauchi with a smile on his face.

It's unusual for those two to get to school early. One week since the entrance ceremony. Ike and Yamauchi have always arrived at school right before the bell.

"Wow~ the lesson is so fun that I can't sleep~"

"Yup, this school's the best—swimming will start soon! I say swimming, but girls are the important part! And by girls I mean their swimsuits!"

Certainly, swimming is taught to both boys and girls. In other words, Horikita, Kushida, and all the other girls are wearing swimsuits... and their skin becomes visible. The girls in the room backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's excitement.

On the other hand, I was still sitting in my chair, while Axel was sleeping at his table. I sigh.. I have to be proactive in joining a group of friends. Fortunately, the club fair yesterday was a disaster.

I really get distracted to the point that I enjoy playing the piano, why? I miss playing the piano. Besides, I'm playing with Axel so I don't mind. But the attention we get, goodbye peaceful life-chan.

Many people also come to our room, they ask for my number and Axel's number but many boys come to get Axel's phone number. I'm kinda pissed but of course I remain with my stoic face expression.

"Oi, Doctor. Come over here." I look at them.

"Fufu, did you call him?"

A chubby boy, who apparently has the nickname "Doctor", walked towards the ones that called him. I think his name was Sotomura or something? Well.

"Doctor, can you record the girls wearing swimsuits?"

"Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick and skip class to observe them."

What are they planning huh?

"Record? What are you planning to do?"

"Doctor's going to rank the sizes of the girl's boobs. If there's a chance, he'll try to take a picture."

"... Oi oi, what are you planning to do with that huh,"

Sudou also draws back from Ike's plan. If the girls find out it'll be a bloodbath. However, regardless of what they're talking about, I'm envious of their conversation. Must be good to have friends. I want friends too.

"Sad."

"...You were here too, Horikita?"

"A few minutes ago. I walked in while you were looking at those boys. You wouldn't be thinking of trying to be friends with them, would you?"