46│Kismet

Third Person's Point of View

Morning

Knock!

Knock!

"I'm still sleeping for god sake.." Axel said while he sat up on his bed, he stood up and didn't care about his clothes.

"H-Hai!" He ran up to the door and saw Hirata Yosuke outside of his room, with his wide eyes and flushed ears and cheeks.

"A-A-Arison?"

"Mhmm Good Morning, Yosuke." Axel said while yawning, his eyes are still closed and he is rubbing it using his right hand while his left hand is on the door knob.

"C-Can you please..change your c-clothes. Ta-Take your time." Hirata said and slowly closed the door. Axel looked confused but he decided to change his clothes.

He again opens the door and sees Hirata with a happy expression.

"Come in, Yosuke."

"Pardon me." Hirata slowly goes inside of Axel's room.

'This room smells like Arison-kun.. Wait! What am I? Pervert!?' He immediately shook his head and looked around. He was amazed by the organized bookshelf and clean room.

Well what do you expect from our Clean freak Arison Axel!

"Do you want tea, Yosuke?"

"Oh no no, our conversation will just take a minute."

"Oh kayyy, what do you want to talk about?" Axel kindly asked Hirata. Hirata pinched his thigh and looked directly at Axel.

"Can you help again in this Sports Festival? If something happens on that Day, can you help the class? I know this sounds crazy but I think something will happen on that day." Hirata said.