33│Vigilance

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

To clarify something the 'Target' means the VIP. That's all. I got my free time so I was available to do an update.

Thank you! stay safe and healthy everyone!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Third Person's Point of View

ON THE DECK THERE IS A CAFE called "Blue Ocean". The two boys chose to sit there on an empty table in the shade and called for the waiter. The current time is 7:55 AM. One minute just before the designated meeting time the person they were waiting for appeared before them with an empty expression.

"You're two here early." Horikita comments as she sits down in the seat in front of them. Axel smiled at her while Kiyotaka just nodded at her. On the other hand, Horikita just sighed.

"Do you two want to order anything?" Kiyotaka asked them.

"Nah, I'm just going to cook for myself." Axel said as he put his face on the table.

"No." Horikita said. Kiyotaka just sighed and put the menu list and looked at Axel.

"Then cook for me too, Axel."

"Of course hehe I will go to your room again."

"Use your own room, Axel." Horikita said, Axel's face was still on the table as he pouted his lips.

"I won't." Horikita just sighed and she put his two hands on the table.

"Right now, let's continue our chat from yesterday," Horikita said. Making Kiyotaka nod.

"Before that, here I take down notes about the Rules and Possible Result of this Exam." Horikita said and put the notebook on the top of the table.

Explanation of the Rules

In this exam, the cornerstone will be a 'VIP' student who will be chosen from each group. By using your critical thinking, you will be able to achieve one of the four given outcomes in this exam.

── Each group will receive a letter, which will state that a VIP student has been chosen from your group, by 8:00am tomorrow.

── The exam will itself take place anytime between 1:00pm to 9:00pm. Students are free to act as they please during the rest of the day.