29│Epiphany

Third Person's Point of View

STANDING IN THE NEAR OF THE POOL, Kōenji laughs heartily in front of his classmates.

"Welcome back from the test, all!" He laughs again, making some pissed. Sudo stomped over to Koenji.

"Hey, Kōenji! We lost 30 points because of you!" Sudo said but the male just sip his drink and laugh unfazed.

"Calm yourself. I was laid up and in poor health."

"Damn you. Cut the crap! Quit glistening with pool water."

Axel on the other hand put his hand on his mouth to stop from laughing, even though it's such a waste to drop their points. Axel smiled while looking at Koenji and chuckled.

'He is a really funny guy.'

After that Axel notices Kiyotaka being uninterested and they both walk away from their class group. The two boys made their way through the stairs until they heard a faint voice calling over them.

"Wait!"

The two stop and turn to see Horikita under them as she pants. It took a while until she raised her head to them.

"What's going on here?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

On a certain room

"IT ALL HAPPENED MORE OR LESS as I expected. The Katsuragi faction will lose a great deal of influence." Sakayanagi said through the phone as she grabbed her chess pieces.

In the speranza dorm hallway, a student from Class 1-A, is Hashimoto who spoke to Sakayanagi through the phone, he walked through the hallway as he continued conversing.

"Yes. If we're united heading into the second term, Class A will be invulnerable."

Suddenly Hashimoto's eyes widened as a lot of Class A students surrounded Katsuragi.

"Katsuragi's here. I need to hang up! " Hashimoto said quietly, waiting for the other person's reply.

"Yes. Well done."

Hashimoto then quickly ends the call as he walks towards the fuming crowd.

"How are you gonna take responsibility, Katsuragi?!" He said.

"That contract you signed was a huge mistake!" Yahiko tried to fight back. That is a loyal dog to you.

"You all signed off on it, too!" Katsuragi didn't look fazed as he continued to listen to their complaints.