35│Proposal

Third Person's Point of View

IT WAS NIGHT AND THE SKY IS FULL OF STARS, the two boys are currently looking at it, mesmerising the view.

"This is amazing.." Kiyotaka said between his breaths. Axel let out a smile.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." Axel said who is also staring at the sky. Kiyotaka looked at him and saw the eyes of Axel who was glowing and clearly mesmerising the sky.

He smiled slightly.

"Yeah...it's beautiful."

It was a beautiful sight for Kiyotaka. He slowly extended his hand to touch Axel's face when he heard a voice. He stood up. Axel looked at him as he also stood up.

"No..." The girl's voice was barely audible.Kiyotaka was interested to see who that girl was so he approached her, while Axel chose to stay behind Kiyotaka.

The girl noticed Kiyotaka and turned to look at him. The girl didn't notice Axel because Axel leaned on the wall clearly heading his presence.

"Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Kushida?" Kushida comes out of the dark with a surprised face looking at Kiyotaka.

"Are you alone?" Kiyotaka ask

"Yeah. I can't sleep right now." Kushida said to him, Kiyotaka only nod his head.

"Oh, I see."

"Are you here alone also , Ayanokouji-kun?" She asked him. Ayanokoji nodded, making Kushida laugh happily. On the other hand, Axel who is listening crossed his arm and raised his eyebrow a little.

"So we're both alone then? I'm a bit happy." she said.

'I....I'm not really alone tho...' Kiyotaka's thoughts, he only nodded his head.

"I see, then I'll see you tomorrow, Ayanokouji-kun!"

"Good night, Kushida." Kiyotaka then pathetically turned his back to leave, while Axel was also about to move out of the dark part of the ship when..

"Wait!!

Kushida screamed and jumped into Ayanokoji's chest. Axel was shocked and was about to cough out of surprise, but he then quickly put a hand on his mouth.

"What are you doing?...." Kiyotaka asked her with his famous monotone.

"Sorry...suddenly I...felt a bit lonely being alone by myself." Kiyotaka only stared at Kushida. While Axel popped his head and looked at the scene. He only put his hand on his chest.

His heart beat is currently beating so fast. He doesn't know..but while looking at the two his heart starts hurting.. He almost cried but he stopped.

"S-Sorry. I suddenly hugged you Ayanokouji-kun...good night! " Kushida then ran away, leaving Kiyotaka to stand there.