21│Vanquish

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the late upload and for the short chapter, I'm so busy with my college projects, homework and research! I hope you all doing good! 

Also you can request from me a one shot shipping Axel from your favorite character (either male or female character is fine) Just send the details and I will work on it immediately!

Expect a lot of errors! I will edit that If I finish the part 1 of this fanfic.

That's all thank you! Enjoy!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Axel's Point of View

Night before the Trial

"WAKE UP."

"Uhmm later."

"Wake up."

"Kiyo.." I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up on my bed after that I looked at him, he looked away and he gulped. A question mark appeared on the top of my head.

Why is he acting like that? I looked at myself and saw some of the buttons of my sleepwear were not attached

Why is he acting like that? I looked at myself and saw some of the buttons of my sleepwear were not attached. I immediately grabbed the blanket and covered my whole body. My face is starting to heat up.

"Uhmm so what." I said I still had a blushed face. He looked at me and sighs.

"Tomorrow is the Trial, you will attend right?" he asks me, I nod. He grabbed a notebook in his bag and gave it to me. I open it and I see some reports that are connected to Sudou's incident.