03│Exordium

Kiyotaka's Point of View

A STUDENT WHO HAD THE AIR OF A YOUNG MAN raise his hand and spoke.

His hair was not dyed and looked like an honors student. He didn't look like a delinquent either.

"Starting from today, we will be in the same class for the next three years. So, it would be great if all of us could introduce ourselves and become friends. We still have time until the entrance ceremony, so what do you think?"

Oh... he said something amazing. A majority of the students couldn't find words to say.

"I agree! After all, we don't know each other's names, let alone anything about each other."

After the first person agreed, the previously hesitant students subsequently voiced their support.

"My name is Hirata Yousuke. Because I was often called by my first name, Yousuke, in middle school, feel free to use my first name. Although I like all sports, I like soccer in particular, and also plan to play soccer at this school. Please take care of me."

The young man who proposed that the class introduce themselves smoothly and impeccably did his self introduction.

You really have a lot of guts. And you even talked about soccer. After talking about soccer with that refreshing expression, his popularity multiplied by 2 times, no, 4 times. Look, look, all the girls near Hirata have hearts in their eyes.

Like this, Hirata became the central figure of the class, and would probably draw everyone's attention until we graduated.

Axel looks at Hirata. I raised my eyebrow and I grabbed his shoulder, he looked at me and asked 'What' look. I looked at his face, he looked so bored and sleepy, seriously

"Are you interested in Hira-." I got cut off when he suddenly sliced my head again.

"No, Well he's handsome but I don't have any interest in him." I nod.

"Why?" he asked.

"Nothing, sorry for grabbing your shoulder without your permission."

"It's okay Kiyo, I'm fine I'll tell you if something is bothering me okay?" I nod, he smiled at me and suddenly my heart started beating fast. But I just ignore that and then focus again on the person in front.

Back to Hirata, I guess he would probably go out with the cutest girl in the class. That's probably how things will end up.

"Well, if that was satisfactory... then, can we start self introductions from the beginning?"

Being smooth to the very end, Hirata asked for confirmation.

Although the first girl was perplexed and nervous, she soon made up her mind and stood up.