31│Another Exam

Third Person's Point of View

Three Days Later

'THERE WAS A CALM LULL AND NOTHING noteworthy was happening on the expensive cruise ship our school prepared for us. After enrolling in this school, I was yet compelled against my will well not really to diverge from my original route. I or rather We first made the decision to enroll in this school for a very clear purpose. 'Contact with the outside until graduation is forbidden'. Besides, I want to experience being outside with Axel and a certain man is currently contacting us from the outside.' Kiyotaka on his thoughts.

He sighed and looked at the person who was currently sleeping on his chest. He gently touches Axel's cheeks.

"You are the only person I trust." Kiyotaka said to himself. He feels warm when he is with Axel. He really is not comfortable with it but he also does not hate it. It is just, this is the first time he feels this.

He stared at Axel's face, he touched his hair, nose, cheeks and ... he stared at Axel's lips. He uses his finger to touch his lips.

He sighed to himself as Kiyotaka looked away. 'Is Axel really this pretty?' After he said that to himself he looked back again.

Kiyotaka slowly closed the gap or their face and he started again to his lips. When their lips almost touch... Kiyotaka Immediately retreated as he sat up on the bed.

"This is not right, yes. I didn't ask permission. He really will beat me up when he knows it." He said and looked away.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

HIRATA TITLED HIS HEAD at the two boys.

"Have you been in this room this whole time?" he asked the two boys, Kiyotaka looked at Axel who was beside him.

"There's no reason for me to go out, I don't have anyone to spend time with besides Axel." Kiyotaka replied.

"Oh I've been with Kiyo the whole time, my reason is that I'm too lazy to go outside hehe." Axel said while scratching his cheeks. Hirata didn't like to hear that he was just spending his time with Kiyotaka.

He was clearly jealous if you looked at his expression. But Hirata composed himself.

"Is that so? There's Sudou and Horikita as well. I think Ayanokouji-kun will be able to make more friends if you were a bit more aggressive." Hirata suggestively said.

"Oh and Arison, you should probably exercise yourself you know. By the way, I'm planning to go out with Karuizawa-san at 12:30 to have lunch together. Would you like to tag along with us? I'm sure it'll be fun to have you with us." Hirata said.