41│Soliloquy and Sneak Peek

Sudou Ken's Soliloquy

TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST, I ain't really a capable person. I know that much. After my mom abandoned us to go into the nightclub business, I decided to get stronger.

I remember that my old man's back was always hunched. It made me sick to my stomach that he spent each day toiling away as a janitor. Being the idiot I am, I decided to give up on studying' and go into sports.

At first, I liked sports you could play by yourself, like tennis and ping-pong, but I didn't really stick with those. I was good, but I knew I'd never become a top-tier athlete. Then I tried basketball.

I wasn't a team player or nothin', but somehow, I got seriously into playing basketball. And I just kept getting better. 

I was even recommended to a high school with one of the best basketball teams in the entire country. But I ended up getting in some trouble, and my recommendation got pulled.

That was when I really understood the painful truth: I was trash, born from trash. That was why I chose this school. A dream school that didn't cost any money and could guarantee my future.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

┍━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┑

SCHOOL SPORTS FESTIVAL: Sneak Peek

┕━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┙

"Expel him and I will make your whole life miserable."

"Are you jealous?"

"Are you scared?"

"Our friendship is over here."

"I'm no longer your friend."

"You will leave me right?"

"I like you."

"The only one I like is you."

"I want you...can I?"